One: The Start Of 31 Days ✔

[Day 1, 7:12 A.M]

David's Point Of View || The Start Of 31 Days

Kring! Kring! Kring!

Damn. That loud alarm on my night-stand is now alarming and signaling me to get up. Extending my hands further to reach and stop the digital clock, I heard someone grunts besides.

Oh right, I forgot that someone is on my side, sleeping like a pig.

Smith Wilson.

The guy I hate so much.

"Fuck it Smith!" Once I adjusted my eyes to the bright surrounding, I yelled with my dry voice which is caused by morning breath. "Get your big body away from me!!"

"....Ughnnn...." Was all I received from him.

"Ugh!" I cursed then tried to shove him away, but knowing the extent that I unable to push him aside all reason to those damn muscles.

'Well, I do not blame him though. I prefer him that way. It's sexy---' I snapped my eyes wide open at the sudden thought. Slapping my face 'til it get red, 'Bad David! Remember, you're not his real husband."

Sigh, I guess I have to tell what's the reason behind me and Smith who is hovering his large demeanor all over me. Actually, it's a funny thing because this just happened last week and was the last day of November:

[November 30, Friday]

I was devastated at the news of my parents, died at the car accident because of the intense bad weather that encountered our country. I blame it all to the reckless driver who still drove despite to the bad atmosphere.

But that wasn't the only thing I'm devastated about but also because my parents have a debt to the rich company and unable to pay it back when they died. But little thing I know is that they didn't informed me about the debt agreement paper they signed after their death. It's about the substitution of money to something I didn't expect;

I must be a temporary husband of Smith Wilson. The son of the company owner which my parents have a debt to pay.

Marrying fakely-- more like a forced marriage to me-- is the only way to pay the debt we owed. Before I can defend and pay for it instead, the will paper is already seen by the man whom I'm supposed to marry and signed. In that moment, I was doomed.

After that, Smith Wilson showed up himself when I was waiting outside the lobby of the company of his father. The time we locked a stare to each other, a spark just happened, not a cliché spark like 'love at the first sight' but instead, it was a pure spark of dislike.

'Is that even possible?' I thought to myself.

Well maybe it was just me. That's because when he showed up, a permanent looking grudge smirk was on his face, he looks like he's teasing me for being a cry baby.

So yeah, the rest of that day went by us knowing each other. Buuut, it wasn't that great.

***

"I said get off Smith!!!" Now I used all my strength to kick him on the waist until he fell on the left side of the bed. I heard him groaned in pain and glared at me when he retained his consciousness.

"The heck?!" He said and I glared back. "You know you could have been just wake me up properly."

"I was waking you up but you weren't getting." I threw the extra pillow on his bed, perfectly hitting his face. "So don't blame me, dumbass."

It seems like he got triggered at the latter word I used to mock him off so he jumped once and landed on top of me, my hands being pinned as he keeps closer.

"Say that one again."

I was unable to speak not because of his weight over my lanky one but because the of the hot breaths fanning on my face. "I....I. uhm, ah..... e-ee..." What's wrong with me? Damnit!

Getting no response from me, he intensed the fixated glare on me while I was melting at the warmth spreading all over and drowning to his ocean-like eyes.

I thought he was going to kiss me because he keeps leaning closer but instead, he suddenly grabbed me by shoulders and whispered to my ears,

"Great! Now cook my breakfast."

Yeah, 31 days being his husband would be fine. Fine as like a shit it could get.