#7) Always wanna ride

Jamie's POV

I watched the boys all ride their bikes, and I was talking to Josh on the phone. We were talking about family issues that has happened recently. Our cousin Roger passed away. My twin Brother James was really close to him. I wanna be around the area my best friend Abby lives but kinda hard too tho. Money is hard to come across so is your job. I listened to the marching band tape we have. I walked to the house during the rain storm. I really wanted to see the storm. I hated thunder and lighting my whole life. However I like the sound of rain hitting the ground, roofs and  windows.  The sound makes me more relaxed. 

I looked to the clouds and dark gray color is fulling the once white clear clouds. The rain was now getting fast and painful. I ran to my house down the street and seen Tayler and them outside doing something dumb. I ran inside got myself cleaned up and watched a movie with everyone. Tayler was out riding his bike now and I was here with James. 

Tayler's POV

I put my riding gear on and started riding. I seen loads of mud and rode through causing me t get extremely muddy. I watched the rain finally stop and I was safe to fully ride. I starting going past a corner and was happy to be riding like I used to. I noticed Jamie and James was watching me ride so I kept going. I watched the house in the distance knowing everyone was outside now. I wrecked from not paying attention. 

Jamie's POV 

Tayler wrecked and got knocked out, he was clearly losing blood badly and seemed alil off. I was really sad about this and I rode with Bryce to check on him. I got to the hospital and asked for his room. They said he is in Surgery right now. I nodded and looked to the hallway going back to the area he was in. Tears ran down my face and I was going crazy. I told myself to calm down and hangout with James. Bryce was calling Mrs.Holder which is gonna suck. 

I looked into the waiting room and heard them say he was out of surgery. The room Number is 134 and we all ran there very fast. We all talked about good times and he is in an coma. I looked to everyone and said I will stay the nights and days until he wakes up. Mario and Bryce Nodded before heading back to the waiting room. We can only have 3 inside the room at once. So James and Abby were next to sit inside the room with me and him. Mrs. Jones came rushing in asking if He was okay. We all sighed and said "We will find out when he wakes up from the coma". She nodded and sat in an chair and Abby left the room. 

James was next to leave so he can visit Shelby for awhile. I looked around, the only ones still here is me, Mrs. Jones and Bryce Hall. We all kinda sat here doing our own thing. I was watching Tayler weakly Breathe in and out. Bryce was on his phone clearly texting people about Tayler. Mrs. Jones is sleeping at the moment. It's 8PM right now which doesn't help any of us. I am becoming sleepy along with Bryce who has been crying of and on sense we all got here. 

Hey guys I hope you liked this part. I have been busy with Things so I am sorry I haven't updated. I also wanna say thanks for the reads next update soon.