#5 Obi The Protector

Obi's POV

You may Know me from Anime The one with the Snow White with Red hair. The Zen Prince who is my Master while I Am Also Real. I Protect Princess Jamie And Her Friends. The Thing is I'm exactly in the same boat as the Anime. But I am English and For sure Faster and Stronger. As The Legend is I never make an Wrong Move Never really been touched only Twice was I Injured Fighting. I used to be an Bad Boy But The Very First Master I had Stopped that and Showed me an better way.

I jump from Trees and Rooftops alot. I love Heights and I'm always Climbing For the Most part People don't see or hear me. When I am Sneaking that is, if I wanna be seen I'm seen and heard. Bryce and Nick Challenge me I barley speak to the Group but they are dating enough to mess with me the Fastest and Strongest of us. I Slammed one down jumped from his head into the air Kicking the Other down Fast. I can Jump Very High I'm good with Balance and Speed. I'm pretty Used to Nature and Honestly I'm smart with Weapons but I don't use them unless I need too.

I watched Princess Jamie walk in and I Stopped Myself from Moving and She said Obi I Hope your being good. I said Always miss and she nodded. Tayler walked in and I Gave him an Glare He isn't my Fave Person in the world. I walked off to Jamie's side and she started working she Is Pretty Busy. I watched Her Sort papers and Sign some. Kolby Miller and Jake Webber came in With more Paperwork. I Said Step back now You Both Need to Earn her Trust back.

They Said Down Boy and I Jumped up and They Both looked around but I was behind them I'm fast as hell. I clinged there heads together and they Fell to the Floor they were dragged out by Sam B. I Smirked to Jamie and she Shaked her head at me. I said Sorry miss But they Recently Abused you
She Said thanks for worrying Obi.

Jamie's POV

I remember the Story they Told us about Obi. He was adopted by Tayler Holder. He was in need of an home. He Was About 1 when Tayler Got him. He Was Loved by Leroy his First Grandson Who he cherished for Years. He Loved Obi and Even Spoiled him. Leroy passed away and Our Obi Changed That Happens to Alot of us. My Pap passed and I changed to. But I Made sure I Had an Game Plan. Obi Was now Mine I was his Master. He Hates Tayler Holder. He  never explained why just up and started hating him.

He stays in the Shadows but he fights and is stronger than anyone. He is good with senses Hearing being his Best. Some say they Never see or hear him During there Fights.