The Commie Has A Weakness...(2004 TomxTord)

(ooooof, this was supposed to come out much sooner that this, sorry guys ;-;)

Tom's POV

I was drunk. Of course I was drunk. I was always getting drunk. It was approximately 12:30 in the afternoon, I was spread out on the couch, watching T.V and laughing silently to myself. Tord walked it, expecting to see the couch vacant, he was wrong.

"O-oh! Hey, Tom. Do you mind scooting over a bit...?"

"Fuck no! Go play with your forks, or something." Tord narrowed his eyes.

"Ok.... I guess I have to cut to extreme measures" I was still in the thought process of what he meant by 'extreme measures' when he came over and sat on my chest, forcing a big 'oof' out of me.

"Yo, what the fuck???? Get off of me NOW!!"

"No. Only if you make room on the couch. For now, your my couch."

"Uuuugh. In your DREAMS, commie" I said, poking roughly at his side. To my surprise, this forced a small giggle out of him. He then turned back at me with a petrified look on his face.

"T-Thomas!! Don't do that!!"

"Hmm... whys that...?" I said, poking at his sides more.

"S-stahahap!" He began to squirm.

"Aww, so *burp*. cute~"

"T-thats disgustihihing!!" I slowly spidered my hands up his shirt, which, surprise surprise, made him go into a fit of giggles. I stopped at his armpits.

"Thomas, no!!"

"Thomas, yes!!" I began to spider fast into his armpits, which made him laugh even harder. He even snorted a few times.

"OH MY GOHOHOD AHAHAHA!! TOHOHOM PLEASE STAHAHAP!!! AHAHAH *snort* HAHAH!!"

"Awww, you snorted! How cute!" I stopped and tackled him down and sat on him.

"Tom stop! I'm sorry for sitting on you, but you wouldn't move over and I just wanted a place to sit! I promise I won't do it again!" I thought for a moment before turning to the direction of his feet, smirking. This made his eyes go wider than saucers.

"Yeeeeah, you should have said that when I first told you to get off of me."
"N-no!! NO!!! Anywhere but THERE!!! Pleeeeease!!!" I slowly began to trace the sole of his socked foot, forcing the cutest giggles out of him.

"A-ah!! Tohohom!! Nohohohoho!!!"

"I think we have a weak spot~!" I said beginning to spider up his sole. Tord began screaming with laughter.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! TOHOHOM!! IM GONNA PEEE AHAHAHAHA!!" I stopped and put his foot down, letting him breathe.

"T-thank you..."

"...you better now...?

"y-yeah, kinda"

"OK!" I lifted up his foot again and slowly took his sock off.

"NOOO!!"

"YEEEES!!" I grabbed a hair brush from the floor and began to scrub at the balls of his foot. He began to kick, squirm, thrash, scream, all those kind of things.

"THOMAS AHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAH!!!! PLEASE AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHAP!!!! I CANT TAKE IHIHIHIHIHIT!!!" I rolled my eyes and got up off of him.

"Commie"

"J-jehovahs witness..."

"Do I really need to teach you again..?" I said wiggling my fingers.

"U-uh!! NOPE!" He ran back to his room to read his stupid anime girl mags and I got drunk on the couch again. It was great.