1

I'm new to writing but I want to give this a try. I'm just a shipper who wants to try her luck in writing.

"Remember Lisa-yah I'll pick you up at 12 midnight" reminded again by her manager.

"You have to answer the phone and no more of that silly stunt you and your 97line buddies like to pull on us. You know YG will gonna kill us both if he got a ..." he continued on but she just blocked him off.

Lisa stared outside the window looking as the scenery flash by so quickly before her eyes. It was raining a bit outside but the rainy weather and the sermon her manager was delivering couldn't dampen the excitement she was feeling.

It had been a while since she got to meet up with the other 97liners. Most of them were too busy nowadays to hang out. She, too, will be busy in the coming weeks with the preparation of their most awaited comeback and impending arena tour but to her it's nice to have the chance to catch up with some of her 97liner friends in between all the hectic schedules they had to work against to.

Chaeng was supposed to go with her but her sister, Alice, surprised her with a visit and she rather spend this day with her unnie instead.

Jisoo and Jennie were both not in the dorm by the time Lisa woke up. Jennie was out shopping with her mom while Jisoo was also meeting up with some of her friends.

Lisa realised the car was already parked outside the bowling alley 97liners mostly frequented.

She turned to her manager and found him looking at her expectantly. He continued looking at her when it dawned to him she wasn't listening in his sermon all this time.

"Yah!!! You weren't listening to me at all." he admonished.

She just looked at him with her puppy eyes she always use for situations like this and shook her head. "Aniyo oppa I am listening" she said while quickly removing the seatbelt.

"Well to some of it.." she added then swiftly got out of the car.

She waved at him energetically with a mischievous smile plastered all over her face. He looked so affronted at first but slowly a smile crept unto his face. He was so used to her antics since her trainee days that this episode was just a normal occurrence to him and the other managers and even to her unnies.

Laughing at the thought of her manager oppa's face, she slowly made her way inside the building.

As she rode the elevator her thoughts turned to her 97line coed group. The group started out because of Bambam and Yugyeom. In their own words they said their 97line male group have gotten so boring and so stale even though other male idols joined them already, so they started to recruit female idols.

It started out with just timid hello's and hi's but Bambam being who he is break the ice. He started asking information about one another to better acquaint everyone. He and Yugyeom then proceed in introducing random topics every now and then which would elicit hot debates. They got to the point that they were so comfortable with everyone, well on Lisa's part it's just mostly everyone. It was fun but the chat seems inadequate for most so they wanted to meet up.

Chaeng and Lisa were hesitant at first because yg limit blackpink's public interaction with the male idols to avoid dating scandals. Hanging out with a big group of idols might be a bad idea to yg because there's a big possibility that it could go public and scandals might happen. But with the help of their sunbaenims, particularly Seungri, they were able to convince yg to agree to let them hang out with the 97line group provided they are very discreet with it.

Initially, it was awkward for many of them because chatting is so different from talking in person but same with what happened in the chat they started to loosen up and enjoy each others company. It was so exciting for Lisa to be able to talk and have a good time with people of her same age. Even for a few hours they had the chance to act like a normal person of their age.

Lisa was smiling with the thought of the bet they'll be having for the bowling game as she got off the elevator.

Her smile abruptly turned to a frown. The bowling alley was strangely quiet with just the music coming out of the audio system as the only source of noise reverberating throughout the place.

Her frown further deepened when she finally took a good look of the empty state of the bowling alley. Neon lights were flashing all over the place but no human being on sight.

She looked at her watch to check the time. It was 8:15pm. The game should've started long ago since the agreed time of the meet up is at 7pm. The agreed time was early because most of them have to get up early for their idol commitments the next day.

She decided to open the group chat to rant about how everyone is late.

Lalisa: YAH!!! Where is everyone?!!!
Bambam: 🙊
Mini: I told you not to do this.
Jihyo: Pay up. Told you all she won't come at 7pm
Lalisa: What?!!
Yugyeom: LMAO!!!
You fell for it!!!
Lalalisa: I'm gonna kill all of you.
Bambam: It's not our fault you're always late.
You practically forced us to do this.
We'll be coming at 9:30
You can just both hang out until we arrive.
Lalalisa: I'll kill you all!!!
Eunha: We tried to discourage them but it's nice to prank you both.
The8: what am I missing??
Bambam: they both fell for it!
Mingyu: 🌚
Lalisa: both?!!!
Yugyeom: yep
The two of you are always late
Jungkook and you

Others joined in the chat but her vision became blurry. All she can read is the word "Jungkook". Then, she abruptly made a decision to get out before he arrives. She hurriedly rode the elevator.

Lisa get along with mostly everyone in the 97line. The key word there is 'mostly'. The only exception to the everyone is Jungkook.

For Lisa, it was not because he had a bad attitude or a snob. Contrary to that, she saw him as a gentleman. Mischievous at times but also goofy. With this qualities, one would think they would click but they never got around that. Whenever Lisa sees him, she just have this weird feeling in her stomach that made her clam up in starting a conversation with him. Awkward. That's just how she felt and she just didn't know how to overcome it.

As the elevator open, Lisa quickly got out without looking while fishing out for a face mask and a cap. Without any warning, she slammed head on to a solid mass in the middle of the entryway.

Lisa just knew in her heart her streak for bad luck could never be beaten.