3

Echo's POV.

Half way through my meal they brought out my triple fudge with extra fudge sundae. Matthew just gapped. I quickly finished my fries and started eating the deliciousness heaven they call sundae. When we finished I got up and went to the cash register. I took out a twenty and put it in the tip jar. The woman looked shocked.

"Honey that's the tip jar." She said.

"I know. But y'all deserve it. I'll make sure to give you a nice review." I said.

"Thank you. Your meal is a total of thirty three dollars and fifty cents." She said. I took out my card and handed it to her. She looked at the name and paled and looked at me.

"Your..." She said shocked.

"Echo Stark. I know shocker." I said sheepishly. She swiped it and I signed the receipt.

"Can we have a picture for the wall?" She asked sheepishly.

"Sure." I said. She handed Matthew the camera and the staff filed in. I stood in the middle with a large smile and two thumbs up. he took the picture and I shook their hands. I walked with Matthew out the door and I walked to my truck.

"So where are we going tour guide?" I asked.

"How about a haunted museum." He said.

"A hunted Museum?" I said questionably.

"Yeah! It's owned by Zak Baggans who investigates haunted buildings and collected haunted things and puts them in a haunted building that he owns." He said. I shrug.

"Get in and give me the directions." I said.

He got in the passenger side and I got in and put my seat belt on and started it up. I follow his directions and pulled into the parking lot. I turned it off and got out with Matthew and locked the doors. I looked towards the buildings and I felt an ache in my heart and a feeling deep down in my stomach that something is not right.