7

Echo's POV.

Alright after the embarrassment of dad asking that question. we continued to eat and telling joke and mishaps. We were laughing. I paid for the meal and took dad in my truck. Matthew followed us in his car to the museum that we went to last time. We got out. Dad had his arm in a sling with his shades on. We walked inside.

"Echo I thought you wouldn't come back here?" Zach said surprised.

"It was just one bad spirit. I should have gotten used to it by now. They never leave me alone." I said softly.

"So are you three wanting the full tour?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. We were given a full tour and their investigations into them. I listened to some of the ghosts that were attached to the objects. I would tell them who it was owned by, how they died, and how old they were. We said bye to Matthew and I drove us home where there was people outside the gates with camera's. I pulled into the garage and waited till the doors are closed before getting out of the truck.

"Want to help me fix this?" He asked showing a... Arc reactor.

"Why do you have an arc reactor in your chest?" I asked slowly and cautiously.

"Shrapnel went through the vest. This is to stop it from going further to my heart." He said.

I gave a sigh and nodded and we got to work. Him fiddling with wires, and me researching more in depth into Arc Reactors and it's outputs and inputs and how it will affect his health.