-17-

Jayden's POV
It's about two in morning when I get a call from Annie's mom and being the nervous person I am I quickly jump up answering. The tiredness seeping out my body is now filled with alert.

"Hi Katie what's going on"

"Can you come to LA hospital. Annie passed out and now she's awake and wants you before any doctors see her"

"Oh my god is she okay" I ask standing up and throwing on some nike joggers and a top. I slide on some bike shoes and run into my moms room.

"She's okay as far as we know but she's not seeing a doctor until you are here" I sigh. "Okay i'll be there quick" I hang up and open my parents door.

"Mom dad wake up we have to go the hospital something happened to Annie" They jump up putting some clothes on and we rush into the car speeding to the hospital.

"I'm Annie Leblanc's girlfriend she's been admitted here can I see her" I ask.

"Ma'am family only right now"

"Jayden" I turn and I see Hayley with a tear stained face I run picking her up. "Oh hay hay it's okay" she sobs into my shoulder and I hold her gently not letting go. "I thought I almost lost her" she says and I put her down on front of me getting down so I'm eye level with her. "No you can't think like that Hay Hay. She's alive and okay. She's not going anywhere and She's okay" she nods and I kiss her forehead. Gosh. We go to her room and I see her hooked to machines and I run to her side. "Princess are you okay, what happened are you okay" I stutter over words. "I don't know what happened but I'm okay but a bit dizzy from the pain medicine I hit my head hard. I just want you here with me" She says closing her eyes. I kiss her forehead breathing in her fresh scent of lilies. "You scared me, god I'm so happy you're okay and I love you so much"

"I love you too" she says and I kiss her hard just showing her how much I love her. Kissing her like it's the last time I will ever see her beautiful face.

"Annie" I turn my head and the doctor is here with a notepad. "We have a few questions just to make sure" she says and Annie nods. Both our parents stand behind her and so is Hayley.

"Are you dating anyone"

"Hello" I was a bit annoyed at the unnecessary questions.

"Um okay this is gonna be hard and don't lie because your parents are here" Annie nods and I have a feeling I know what she's gonna ask. But that's not possible.

"Have you had sex recently"

"What's recently" I ask.

"Maybe a few weeks a couple days"

"Sorry mom and dad..... uh yes" I hear gasps but I'm too scared to look and see which set of parents they came from.

"How long ago"

"Five, four days" I look down because that was my birthday.

"With"

"My girlfriend obviously" the doctors mouth goes wide. "That's not possible, she can't, you can't" she stutters and realization hits my face and I turn to Annie in fear she shakes her head not understanding.

"You're pregnant" I say at the same time the doctor says it and shock and fear creeps on her face. "We need to take tests I'll be back" she quickly swabs both our mouths and I grab her hand.

"Annie"

"Jayden"

"What do we do"

"I don't know" I say looking down.

"Please don't leave me" Annie says and I quickly turn to her grabbing both hands and kissing them.

"I'm not going anywhere and I never plan to. But Annie. You're 13. We might have the money to raise a kid but we don't have to time nor the patience or the experience to raise a kid"

"You want me to get an abortion"

"Absolutely not" I say sternly and she nods.

"How did that happen" Katie asks.

"Mom, please don't"

"You have no business having sex at 13 Julianna" she says.

"Mom, it's not totally her fault. Girls can't get other girls pregnant" Hayley says and I smile at her and she nods.

"How are you supposed to do this, you have school and filming and a whole life ahead of you Annie" My mom says.

"I don't know. I don't know" she looks at me and I kiss her forehead.

"Is going to be okay babygirl" she cries and I try to soothe her but this is gonna be hard on her. "Just hold me" she whispers. I push the covers back in the hospital bed and I get in with her. She lays on my chest and I hold her tightly promising to never let go.

____
So it's indeed my baby but I know that cause Annie wouldn't cheat on me but when it comes out that she's pregnant or when it gets leaked well then everyone is gonna have something to say other than the truth. We were both tested multiple times and DNA tests were taking over 25 times and I'm the father I guess. Annie seems to be taking it okay. I've been staying with her in her house for a week now and today is our 8 month anniversary and I'm so happy.

I go downstairs and I start on breakfast and I decide to go live. "Morning everyone Annie is still asleep but today is our 8 month and I'm making her some breakfast in bed" I say staying as quiet as possible. Everyone is already awake and getting ready for the day. People say wink if Jaynnie is real but it's already been confirmed multiple times. "Guys Annie is my girlfriend okay" I say. I made eggs and avocado sandwich because she loves that. I make her a smoothie and hope I'm not too loud because a blender is so loud. "Okay I'm gonna eat some fruit with Nutella because I'm feeling like that today." I get a tray I bought yesterday since she's supposed to be taking it easy and not doing so much since she's young and pregnant. Plus it's her first time.

I take my phone with me and I set it down so Annie can't see it and then I sit on the pull out couch and Annie is sleeping so adorably. I set the tray down on the floor carefully so I don't kick it over. "Princess wake up" she whines and rolls over facing me and I sit up. "Happy 8 month" she says and gives me a small smile. "Happy 8 month" I point to the tray so she can see.

"Aw babe you didn't have to" She says sitting up and facing me. "I wanted to" She leans forward and kisses me. I grab her waist flipping us over and I almost knocking myself down. Annie giggles under me as I hold her waist. "Look" she looks around and then sees my phone recording and she laughs standing up and grabbing it.

"Love you guys bye" she ends it and I look at her in shock. "Now I want a real kiss" I grab her hips pulling her down onto my lap and she grabs my face kissing me hard. I groan into her mouth and she bites my lip. Pulling at the flesh and I moan. "Fuck Annie we can't" she pulls away and sighs. "I know" she says and then we eat.