-13-

Annie's POV
We get to the restaurant and Jayden opens the door for me helping me out. It's very fancy so they will be confused when two teens show up. It's going to be funny. "Hi" Jayden says and holds my hand. "Are you lost" the guy asks. "ha um nope I have a two seat reservation for Jaynnie" I smile at the name. "Right this way" he says more of a question and we follow him. People stare at us I don't know why. Have they never seen two girls on a date or something. Jayden pulls my chair out for me and I thank her before sitting down. "What can I get you two to drink and an appetizer" he asks getting his note pad out and handing us both menus.

"I'll have a coke" she says. "I'll have a sprite" he nods. "Can we get 6 piece wings for appetizer" he nods and leaves. "This is fancy" I say.

"I know but you deserve the absolute world so here we are" I smile.

"I like the tux"

"You do? I thought you would think it's too boyish" I shake my head.

"No I like it because you look comfortable in that more than a dress or skirts" she laughs and nods.

"We have a lot of awards ceremonies coming up we have been invited too" she says.

"Really" I ask.

"Yes I just had a meeting with a new manager for us as a couple and she said since we are supposedly the youngest gay couple in the industry they want us to present awards and do a few other things. Apparently we are the first lesbian teens" that's amazing.

"Wow that's great"

"And there's like 6 award shows and I think i'm gonna go with a tux for them" She says.

"I love you in a tux you just look so put together and cute"

"You're cuter baby" I blush and she let's go if my hand as the food comes. We eat and talk more of course because it's just easy for us. I can't believe we have been dating for three months now. I get a notification on my phone and I grab it seeing James posted the video. "James" she asks. I nod nervously. She puts the pill down with money and a tip. She grabs my hand and we leave. As we are walking I'm still framing out. My parents. Her parents. This could go so terribly wrong for us. Jayden stops at a bench and grabs me sitting down.

"Babe" I fiddle with my fingers and she sees tears in my eyes I can tell by the look on her face.

_____
Jayden's POV
Annie's mom isn't coming back till tomorrow morning but I bet she already is seeing the tweets and tags of us kissing and other stuff. We walk inside and I slip off my jacket and Annie sits on the couch. I slide her shoes off her feet and she covers her face.

"You're gonna leave me" she says and my heart drops.

"I would never ever Annie"

"I'm scared"

"Me too"

"You don't seem like it"

"I have to be strong so you don't worry more. I'm not leaving you. I don't want to. I truly don't. But nothing will ever break us apart. I promise that. I am not going anywhere and neither are you. We have our supporters, our family, our friends and most importantly each other. Okay. I love you with all my heart." I say truthfully meaning every single word.

"I love you too" We share a sweet kiss and I slide my tongue into her mouth and she moans. I stand up but my lips don't leave hers. "Jayden" she moans when I kiss down her jaw. "I know" I say picking her up and meeting her lips again.

_____
Today is my birthday. We have been together for 7 months now. It's been a hell of a ride but I love her and I'm not stopping fighting for her. We just had our first fight and it really broke us for a few days but we missed each other and came right back. Our whole fight was recorded on live. I didn't know she was live and she didn't end it.

Flashback*
So I did something stupid and I think Annie is mad at me. I don't know. I'm going over to fix it. I commented on some girls picture one of my good friends. It was meant to be a joke but then rumors came out that I'm cheating on Annie and she liked a picture saying 'Jayden's being an asshole' . I comment on Sharlize photo and said. 'Your so beautiful baby😍 I wanna see your face' I don't know why I did that. I didn't mean it like any type of way. Just a joke.

Hayley let's me in but gives me a dirty look. She knows. "I didn't mean to Hay-Hay. I love your sister and I don't want to loose her" Her face softens and she gives me a smile. "I know you love her but what you did was so messed up" She walks away and I go into Annie's room.

"Get out" is the first thing she says to me. I walk in more and she stands up crossing her arms. "Please baby" I beg. "I can't believe you did that to me! Do you know how stupid I look."

"Sorry guys I have to go" She presses end live and then looks at me.

"Annie I never meant it like that. Please just hear me out"

"Do you love her" She asks and I pause. Did she just! "What" I question and I see tears in her eyes but she wipes them away. "Do you love her"

"Of course not. Princess I love you. I'm in love with you. I want you. Not her. For gods sake I'm dating you! Not her."

"I can't even look at you" She says looking down.

"Please look at me" I say stepping closer and using my finger to push her head up.

"I'm sorry I'm such an asshole. If I knew it would've been like this then I wouldn't have done it. I'm really sorry Annie. I do love you. I love you so much. I don't want to loose you" A tear falls from her perfect brown eyes. She pauses for a good three minutes not saying anything.

"I love you too and I forgive you but never again Jayden. I thought, I wasn't good enough. I-"

"Stop stop! You're too good. I don't deserve you. You are the most amazing girl i've ever had the chance to meet let alone date. I don't want anyone else other that you" She gives me a small smile and then her hand connects with my face. I groan holding my cheek. "That's for being an ass. But I love you" She says wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. I grab her waist smiling against her lips. "I love you more babygirl" she giggles cutely against my lips. We pull away and I peck her lips again. I turn my head and my eyes go wide. "Annie what the hell you're live" I say seeing comments and stuff about us. "Crap I clicked end live"  she runs shutting it off. "Damnit Annie" I snap and I see her jump away.

"Sorry babe" she nods and I sigh.