-9-

Annie's POV
It's our first official day in Bora Bora and it's pretty early and I'm surprised I'm up with all me and Jayden did last night😉. I'm in Jayden's arms naked so I quickly get up and get dressed. Because mommy might come in and I don't want to have to see her face once she sees her 13 year old daughter naked with her bestfriend. "Baby" I say shaking Jayden. She's such a heavy sleeper sometimes. Other times she wakes right up but not today. I press my lips to her and she kisses back and flips us over. I giggle as she attacks me neck with kisses.

"Okay stop" I say pushing her off. "I'm awake now" she says smiling. "Good and get dressed before one our parents walk in" I say. She throws on shorts and a tank top. I'm wearing a jacket and shorts. There's a knock on the door and I make sure nothing we did last night shows and I get up to unlock the door. "Morning" my mom says vlogging. "Morning" I say gas yawning. "Is Jayden awake" she asks walking in. I nod and walk over getting into the bed. Jayden wraps her arms around me and I rest my head on her chest. "Morning Katie" Jayden says.

"How did you guys sleep" she asks.

"Didn't get much sleep" Jayden says.

"Why" my mom asks.

Jayden shrugs and I am going to actually kill her. "Well we are going down to eat breakfast meet us in 5" my mom says she leaves and I smack her arm. "What the hell is wrong with you" I yell. "What" she laughs. I roll my eyes. I grab my phone and head downstairs. I see everyone and I fake a smile and we sit down. Jayden sits next to me and I roll my eyes. I get up and get some food from the buffet. "Okay baby I'm sorry but please stop ignoring me, I hate it" she whispers. "I didn't mean to make you mad, I was just joking" she says.

"You can't joke like that Jayden" I say grabbing some fruit. "I know and I'm really sorry" I nod and she pecks my cheek. I blush and we sit back down.

______
We are going on the pool today and I think the beach I'm not sure. "Jay can you rub me down with sunscreen" I ask. "My pleasure" she says. She squeezes some into her hands and then starts on my shoulders then my back and down my legs. She turns me around and does down my neck and my chest. Then my stomach and the front of my legs. I go to walk away but she grabs my waist and kisses me. I smile into the kiss and she rubs my ass. I smile because she's rubbing sunscreen on my ass. Her hands slide into my bathing suit bottoms and she continues massaging the area. "All done" she says before pecking my lips again. I shake my head at her and then I do the same applying her sunscreen. She puts her hair up into a bun and grabs her phone.

_______
We play around in the pool for a little and then go on the beach. "We are going to get ready for dinner" my mom says walking away with our parents and Hayley. I don't think she feels too well. "Hey can you take a picture of us" Jayden asks a random girl walking on the beach. She nods and Jayden hands her the phone. She grabs my hands and we go into the water a little just where our feet are wet. She holds me hands and leans in pecking my lips. I bring her closer and wrap my arms around her neck. We part and she runs to the girl. "Thank you" Jayden says. "No problem you two are so cute" I smile and she walks away. I look at the pictures one is off holding hands and the other my arms around around her neck and hers are on my hips.

I get dressed in a cute dress for dinner it's some sushi place and it's a little more fancy than the other ones that's why I'm wearing a dress. Jayden is wearing black and white stripped jeans with a black tank top body suit. Her hair is in it natural waves from the shower we took after the beach. It seems as though showering together is a daily now. I guess. I don't mind. "Everything okay" Jayden asks setting her hand on my thigh. "Not anymore" I say nervously. She removes her hand and smirks. It's not funny she makes me crazy. I can't focus when she does things like that. "Sorry" she mumbles.

______
We are playing around at the beach and mommy is recording us as per usual. Jayden lifts me up off the sand and throws me into the water. "Jayden" I yell pushing her she grabs my wrists and then we quickly pull away seeing mommy come to us with the camera. "How you guys enjoying Bora Bora" she asks. "We love it" Jayden says smiling.