-14-

Jayden's POV
It's my birthday and I know what I want but right now I can't have it. I wake up to a ton of videos and snapchats but I open Annie's first. Her face pops up on the screen and she's gorgeous.

"Hi baby I hope i'm the first to say it so Happy 14th birthday. I can't believe you're 14 already. I can't wait to spend the whole day with you. Kissing you, smiling and laughing with you. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Your my whole life. I think about you all the time and You're my forever. I hope this makes you smile because I'm crying. I don't know why i'm probably PMSing. But i love you and happy birthday" the snapchat ends and I smile snap-chatting her back. "Thank you babygirl, i'm so happy and you are the first person to say it so thank you and i love you too" I send it and I get up. I'm hungry but not for food. "Happy Birthday" My parents say busting through the door scaring the shit out of me. "Thank you" They give me a couple of present and whatnot and then they say they have a surprise. "Wait right here" I nod and put my hair up into a bun. The door opens and Annie walks in. "Babe" I scream and she jumps on me. I hold her tightly and she laughs into her shoulder. My mom is vlogging. I sit up and Annie is straddling me. "Happy Birthday!" she says smiling. I kiss her quickly cause my parents. "Thank you" my mom shuts off the camera. "Your dad and I are going for an hour or so to make sure everything is ready for your party tonight. You two will be okay by yourselves for an hour or two maybe three" My mom asks. "Yeah mom we are fine" She nods and leaves.

"Soooo" I say. "What" Annie asks and she's still straddling me. I flip us over and kiss her lips hard. She moans against my lips and I make quick due of her clothes. She's now naked under me and I smirk. "Fuck you're gorgeous" She blushes wrapping her legs around my waist. I kiss down her stomach and her breathing stops and I smirk biting her stomach creating marks. But love marks of course. I lick through her soaking wet folds and I taste her delicious juice and I moan. I lick again and she moans. "Jayden please" she begs and I lick a few more times. "I need you" with one quick move I shove my tongue deep inside her and she screams. I smile and use my thumb to rub her clit vigorously. She moans loud rocking her hips against my face but I hold her still. "Jayden god faster" she whines and I smile again going deeper. I lift both her legs over my shoulder going deeper than I ever have before and she can't stop moaning. So glad my parents left. She's so loud. "I'm so close baby" she says and I twirl my tongue around and she cums in my mouth. "That was so good Jayden" she says out of breath. "I'm not done" I say and her eyes widen.

I reach under my bed getting my strap on. I slide my clothes off so now i'm naked. The one I have pleasures me too so we can both cum at the same time but my cum goes into her and it's great. I've never tried it before. I moan when the thing slides into me. I tighten it around me and Annie sits up still naked. My mouth immediately attacks hers and she moans. "Please Jayden I need you" she says rocking against my bed. "Wait" she whines and I slide into her and I moan at the same time. Fuck! "Oh god Jayden more" Annie says. I grab her hips moving slow and I kiss her as I thrust in softly but it's so sensual. "Damnit Jayden" she says as I suck on her neck. Her nails dig into my back and the pain feels so good. "Faster Jayden, harder" I nod and my grip on her hips tighten and I go fast. Faster than I ever have and it feels good. I groan into her neck as her nails rake down my back. "Harder" she moans and her legs open wider and this makes me go deeper. "Fuck Jayden I'm about to cum" she moans and I watch as her boobs bounce with her and my bed bangs against my wall.

"Ah ah" she moans and I fuck her harder. "OHHHHH" she starts yelling and I smirk because I'm close. "Cum with me" and that takes her over the edge and she comes around the cock and I cum in her. She moans as my juices spill into her. "What just happened" she asks. "Did you like it" I ask. "I loved it and I love you" she says and I peck her lips.

"Wanna go again" I ask and she nods and bites her lip that means she wants to tell me something but she doesn't know how. "What's up baby" I ask. "Can we try something new" she's so adorable. "Of course what" I ask. "Can you take me from behind. And go rough. Like pull my hair" I nod anxious now.

"Safe word is rainbow" she giggles and I flip her over kissing down her back. She has some great assets. "Ready" she nods and I slide into her soaking pussy once again. I see couple goals pictures and this is the same position. Ass in the air and head in the bed. I smirk and run my hand down her bare back. "Please Jayden you feel so good" she whispers and I go hard. So hard my bed is creating dents in the wall. But Annie is moaning like crazy.

"Call me daddy" I say. And I don't know where that came from.

"Daddy" she moans. I grab her hair pulling her head back and she moans. "Oh fuck fuck fuck!" she cries as I pound into her pink pussy. "Yes daddy oh yes daddy. I love you daddy" I smirk and I see a hole forming in the wall making me go harder. I'm close and I know she is too. "Harder daddy" she moans. "Yes mommy" I moan and we both cum. "That was amazing Jay" she says and turns around. I lay down next to her and we both fall asleep.

______
I wake up and my arms are around Annie. I kiss her shoulder and I hear a small moan. I chuckle and flip her over so she's facing me. "This is all I wanted for my birthday" I say. "Really" she asks not believing me. "I wanted my girlfriend naked in my arms, and I wanted to taste her. I was so hungry for you" she blushes. "Your mom is probably gonna be here soon" she says and I nod. "Straddle me" She obeys and I moan as her wetness meets my skin. "Fuck princess" I say closing my eyes. I open them and she smiles biting her lip.

"Damn I want you again" I'm still wearing the strap on. I see it start to rise and it becomes painful almost. It works with your hormones and emotions. "Take me" she says grinding slowly. It feels so good as she soaks my stomach in her juice. She moans and I grab her hips making her go harder against me. My lips attach to her perky pink nipple and she moans. I bite on that bitch and I suck hard. I show the same attention to her other nipple before she cums.

We are both dressed. Annie is wearing some booty shorts with a tank top showing off her boobs. I'm wearing sweatpants and a tank top. Her hair is down and a bit messy from earlier activities. Mine is in a messy bun. I wrap my arms around her waist and she moans. "You still have it on" she whispers. I nod and hum grinding into her ass. "Jayden" she whispers softer that before. "Yes baby" she turns around and I pick her up sitting her on the kitchen table. "We can't your mom said she will be home soon" She says. "I know but making out is harmless right" she nods and we kiss each other so passionately.