-12-

Annie's POV
We arrive at James house. Jayden knocks on the door and we are holding hands. And we have bags in our other hands because we got each other gifts since it is our three months. "Hi sisters" he smiles and hugs both of us. We hang out for a little just talking. Jayden and I are cuddling on his couch. We are both on our phone looking at cute edits of us. "This one is cute baby" Jayden says showing me the video. "Aww" I say I turn to Jayden and she kisses me. "I love you" she says. That's the first time she's said that. "I love you too" I kiss her and she kisses back.

"Sisters come" we both get up and sit next to James. On either side Because is a girlfriend vs. girlfriend video. Which I think is so cute. He's gonna. edit it and post it today. That's why we are doing it early. "Let's all say hi sisters together okay" he counts to there.

"Hi sisters" we all say.

"You probably clicked on this video because their faces were blurred but now you see that #jaynnieisreal. They are indeed dating and today is their three months. So we are doing a girlfriend vs. girlfriend. Who do you think is going to win" he asks.

"Probably Annie" Jayden says. "Why me" I ask. "Because I don't want to deal with a moody girlfriend after this video" she says through a smile. James and I laugh. "Okay so I'm going to get makeup stuff you two can just be cute for some clips and stuff" she walks away and Jayden grabs my waist pulling me to her. "I love you" she says to me. I turn and stand up so I can straddle her. We are sitting on a bench is this is easy. "I love you too" she smiles and kisses me. I grab her face and kiss back. "Gosh I want you to marry me" I look at her and she smiles. Does she really mean that. "Seriously" I ask. "Yes I know every couple says this and then breaks up but I don't want to ever go a day without loving you. Your my bestfriend and my girlfriend and either way I need you so you're not going anywhere." I giggle and peck her lips. "Your gonna stop me" I ask. "Of course" I kiss her again and sit down on her lap wrapping my arms around her neck.

"Can we stay like this forever" she asks holding me tighter. "I sure hope so" I see James comes back so I go back to the other side of the bench.

______
"Question time" James says.

"Sister Caroline asked what's your favorite thing about each other"

"For me it's her face I know that's weird but she's gorgeous and I could stare at her all day"

"I like her personality she always has me smiling and never angry. I mean yea angry sometimes but it happens. I love how funny she is, how caring she is. She's truly the sweetest" I say smiling at Jayden.

"Sister Kayla asks first kiss"

"Oh I remember this clearly" I say.

"We were in Hayley's and I was on Annie and we had to leave but I wasn't gonna move. So she told me to move and I said kiss me and I'll move so she kissed me. But I so wish I kissed her first" Jayden says laugh.

"Sister Nekia asks how you hid it so well"

"We aren't really hiding it I think. Well I am of course we are because we don't kiss in front of the camera or whatever. But um we just keep to ourselves and don't like jaynnie photos on instagram, don't view videos. But I don't listen so I like a few" Jayden says.

"Who wears the pants"

"Pants as in guy or top or bottom" I ask.

"Both"

"Okay I would say I'm the 'guy' in the relationship because I am very tomboy and sometimes I like to sag when wearing pants and I wear nike pros under like boxers. I like to play dirty and go outside. She likes to get her nails done and sing. Annie likes girly things likes spas and shopping so yea.  And Annie's a bottom"

"That's not true" She says.

"Really" I ask and I roll my eyes. 

"What's something the other one does that you hate"

"When she doesn't listen. She's always on her phone and playing games and just being annoying and like not listening. I tell her something and she's like 'okay' and then I ask her about it and she didn't even know I told her" I rant.

"I love Annie I really do but I hate how bossy she is and she picks fights. Like bossy I can deal with sometimes because it's sexy but other times. She's picking out my outfits or when we get fitted for award shows she makes this match and tells me what goes with what. I find that cute. She gets mad though over anything I fell like"

"No you do stupid things that makes me mad. Like dishes she doesn't do them, cleaning ugh rarely. In Bora Bora which we just came back from and my room is already a mess. She does pick up anything. She just wants to play games" Jayden laughs and me and I push her away. We get started back on James makeup and we finish the video in about three hours. He's gonna edit it now and we are going to go home and get ready for our date.

I'm dressed in a black strapless dress that is tight and my hair is down and curly. Makeup is done cutely. I'm going to wear some heels I got when I was doing Rock Your Hair. I never wore them but the girl let me have them. They are baby blue and baby yellow with cute patterns. I put my rings on and lotion my feet and legs and arms. I put perfume and deodorant on and I think I look good. I take a boomerang posting it on instagram because I'm never active.

"Babe you ready" Jayden calls out. I walk down the stairs and she's holding her camera and recording me. "You look stunning, turn" I do a quick spin and she smiles at me and I roll my eyes. "Let me record you" I say grabbing her camera. I turn the camera around and she is wearing black jeans with a white shirt and bow tie with a black suit jacket to match. She's wearing black simple heels and her toes are white like mine. My nails are nude because we aren't shooting right now so I can have my nails done. Jayden got her just clear. She likes stick on ones so.

"You look great Jay" she smiles and hands me my purse and camera. We are taking an uber to the restaurant.