"Yeah, lets go." I smile.

She heads off running to the entrance door of the school and I follow behind. When we get out to the parking lot, I catch Austin getting into his car. I'm sure he aced that math exam.

"Kylie. What the hell!?" Alexis stops in front of me.

"What did I do now!?" I ask.

"You're like concentrated on something else. No kidding, I got to your car and had to come back here to look for you." She rolls her eyes, "I'm getting worried."

"It's nothing, lets go." I say and start walking.

"Okay." She walks beside me.

We get into my car and I start the engine right away.

"Where to?" I ask Lexi.

"Party City." She replies full of glee.

We're now on the road, listening to Enrique Iglesias.

"I wanna live con..." Lexi tries to sing.

"I'm pretty sure he says contigo." I laugh.

"Shut up!" She giggles, "I suck at Spanish. I think I failed that test."

"I think I did good, except for the part that we had to write a paragraph describing ourselves." I roll my eyes.

"I know!" She agrees, "The only thing I'm sure about is when I wrote yo soy muy linda."

"And what does that mean?" I question.

"I'm very pretty." She smiled thriumphantly.

"The instructions were to describe yourself, Lexi." I say.

Her mouth forms an O, "You little bitch!"

I laugh, "You know I'm just kidding."

"I know." She grins, "Im gorgeous."

I just roll my eyes in response.

Once we arrive, Lexi begins filling up her basket in just a matter of seconds. Literally.

"Woah, how much money can you spend on this?" I ask.

"Daddy's paying it all." She says proudly.

"You spoiled little-"

"Do you girls need any help?" Asks a petite blonde girl with her party city uniform.

"No than-" I begin.

"Yes!" Lexi interrupts.

This is gonna be a long day.

***

"Okay, so... I think that's all we need!" Lexi says as we get in the car for the 5th time today. She's paying for all this gas.

"Are you sure? Is there anything else you would like?" I say sarcastically.

"Ha ha. Well, lets bring everything to the house now!" She claps her hands.

When we arrive at Lexi's house, we find her mom organizing some snacks in the kitchen.

"Hi!" I tell her and give her a big hug.

"Kylie! Honey! Long time, no see." She says happily while taking out a bottle of vodka from the bag.

"Woah and who's that for?" Lexi asks.

"For your party silly!" Her mom giggles.

I love this woman.

Lexi just smiles and we begin to take out everything from Party City. Like I said, this is going to be a long day.

About two hours pass and we're both extremely tired. But I have to say, the place looks amazing. Not just because her house is, in fact, amazing. But because of all the decorations we managed to put; black and gold balloons were floating around, from the doors draped golden curtains, black and gold confetti were in the tall tables her parents rented along with all the props we bought.