This One's Uncomfortable 2

What up, it's ya boi, skinny penis. (I dont have a penis though but its my favortie thing to say) I've said this before, MENTIONS OF SEXUAL ASSULT/RAPE ARE IN THIS ONE-SHOT, THIS WILL MAKE YOU UNCOMFORTABLE AND WANT TO KILL FLASH MORE THAN USUAL, YOU'VE BEEN WARNED. Now that I'm done yelling at you all, let's countinue...

Peter had been gone for hours and the team was worrying. "Did he tell you how long he'd be gone?" Wanda asked again. "No, it's only 7, maybe he went out as Spider-Man?" Steve hoped. Friday then said, "Peter is on his way home and seems to be in distress." Now the team grew even more worried. "Pull up footage of Peter now." Tony demanded. The TV showed a picture of Peter in his car singing to a song.

"But I'll tell 'em, why, won't you let me go, do I plant in all your plans, I'm insignificant, please tell 'em, you'll have no plans for me, I will set my soul on fire, what have I become, I'll tell 'em!" Peter sang, hitting the notes perfectly and beautifully. "Dam, Peter can sing." Clint said surprised. "He's never sung before but dam he does it good." Tony coments.

The next paragraph is Peter rapping the second verse of Ode To Sleep so yeah.. skip it if you want.

They see Peter take a deep breath in. "Is he dying?" "No, he just breathed, you know, the thing you do to not die." Bruce answerd Tony. Peter took another deep breath in and countinued the song,"ontheeveofadaythat'sforgottenandfakeandthetreestheyawaitandthecloudsanticipate, thestartofadaywhenweputonourfaceamaskthatportrayswedon'tneedgrace, ontheveofadaythatisbiggerthanusbutweopenoureyes'causeweretoldthatwemustandthetreeswavestheirarmsandthecloudsstarttopleaddespertlyyelling'there'ssomethingweneed', I'm not free *deep breath* I *deep breath* ask forgiveness 3 times same amount that I denied, I three-time MVP'd this crime, I'm afraid to tell you who I adore, won't say who I'm singing towards, metaphorically I'm a *"language!"*, and that's denial number four."

They Avengers were shocked. "He just rapped." Clint whispers in shock. "And he said 'language' in Steve's voice instead of saying whore." Tony laughs. "Man of spider can talk really fast, I'm impressed!" Thor announced. "So are we." Natasha says.

Peter's phone rang and he went to check it. He quickly tossed it in the back seat with a panicked face. It stopped ringing after 20 seconds but a lot of dings are heard from it. Peter groaned but got his phone and looked at it.

Thompson: Hey baby boy.

Thompson: pick up the phone

Thompson: i miss u

Thompson: 💕

Thompson: 💗💓

Thompson: answer me

Peter had his arm up, getting ready to throw his phone behind him, into the back seats, but something in him seemed to change because he started to type back.

"That looked odd." Clint said. "His eyes....they changed color." Natasha pointed out. Everyone huddled closer to the TV and looked at Peter's now light pink eyes. "He on drugs or something?" Steve asked, very concerned. "That's not like Peter at all but maybe he was drugged." Tony read Steve worried face.

"Friday, let me see his phone screen."  Tony said. A third of the TV screen was coverd by Peter's phone. The phone started ringing and Peter answerd it, unaware that the team could hear the call clearly.

"Hey, baby boy." A voice came from the speakers of the TV. "Wonder who that is." Tony said with focused eyes. "Come over tomorow, we'll have some fun." The voice said. "Wait- What! Peter would've told us about his boy/girlfriend!" Steve said. "What time?" Peter asked. "After school. I can't wait any longer to have you all to myself and do whatever I please." The phone guy answerd.