Taken by The Guardians

Groot is at Baby Groot stage because he had to sacrifice himself again. This is after Infinity War but they won the battle in Wakanda the first time, so nobody disapeared. Gamora and Loki got resurrected but Steve had to be sacrificed in order to get them back.

Peter heard the cafeteria doors slam shut and turned around. He saw the Guardians of the Galaxy, the ones who helped defeat Thanos. "We are looking for a Peter Benjamin Parker-Stark." Quill yells, and it sounds more like a demand than a request.

Peter stands up and looks at Quill, "Hey Star-lord sir, I know you haven't been in an Earth school since you left when you were you 6 but this isn't exactly legal." Rocket and Groot walk up to Peter and he notices their blue eyes.

"Kid, you need to come with us." Rocket says.   Some gasps from the other students are heard die to the talking racoon and living sapling. "I am Groot, I am Groot." Groot says, Peter luckily understands what he said. "Why, do you need me for something? Someone trying to destroy the universe again?"

Groot grows his arms around Peter's waist. "Groot, what are you doing! Let go of me!" Peter struggles against Groot's branches but manages to breaks free. "Rocket, we had a deal that you wouldn't trade me!" Peter yells at the trash panda. "We did, that's why I'm controlling them." Rocket said.

Quill goes up to Peter and holds up his signature gun at him. Peter puts his hands up,  "Well who am I to talking then?" Groot smiles at Peter evilly, "I am Groot."

Peter's blood runs cold and he freezes, "Uncle Loki?" He whispers out. "Took you long enough." Quill says. "Now come along young child." Quill pushes Peter towards the exit. "Rocket, Groot, Quill, I know your in there, please fight it, I know you can." Peter begs. "Sorry young midgardian, the 3 Gaurdians Of The Galaxy are long gone." Quill says, a small smirk appears on his face.

"I really don't want to do this but you leave me no choice." Peter quickly grab the gun out of Quill's hand without giving Quill a chance to react. Peter aims it right at Quill, but he only smiles, "You don't know how to use that, let alone use any space tech." Peter smiles back, "Of course I know, you taught me."

He puts the gun on it's lowest setting and shoots Quill's hands, only making them feel like they're on fire. Rocket starts shooting at Peter but he dodges all the shots.  Peter shoots a web at Rocket and pulls the raccon towards himself. He puches Rocket's head harder than normal, knocking him out. "Sorry Rocket, had to get Loki out of your head."

Peter walks up to Quill but a pair of branches wrap around him. He gets pulled back and gets puched in the face. "Ah, I can't believe you've done this." Peter groans and sees Groot's brown eyes return for a split second along with a small smile. "You should go to Del Taco they have a new thing called, Free sha-" Peter chuckles a bit, "fre sha vaco do!" He can see Groot fight back as his eyes return to brown for a few seconds.

One more could do it, Peter thought to himself. "It's Wednesday my dudes, aahhhhh" Groot falls onto the floor laughing with his eyes back to brown. Peter knew how much Groot loved that vine and would annoy Peter with it all the time. He heard the audience whisper something about 'the talking plant' laughing and how cute it was.

Peter picks Groot up, holding him up with one hand. "Groot, I need you to calm down or you're going to get an even worse headache." Peter said and Groot slowly calmed down.

He went up to Quill and put his fist up, "Loki, do you have Gamora, Nebula, Drax, and Mantis?" Peter asks, sounding more like a demand. "The only ones I managed to retrieve were those three." Even Peter knew Loki was telling the truth. "Do you know where they are?""They followed the 3 to you." Peter knew Loki was now starting to regret all this. "Loki, come back to the Facility, we can still stop this before it countinues and gets worse."