Chapter 3

Sorry for the late update everyone! ^^

The Priestess

"Thanks for coming with me (Y,N)." Issei says as (Y,N) walks besides the devil boy, Ankh rests himself on the Kamen Rider's shoulder until Issei accidentally bumps into a hooded girl. "Oh, I'm sorry-!" (Y,N) and Issei both stare at the girl, he stares into her bright green eyes along with Issei, the devil helps the girl up before quickly letting go. The cloth that was on her head is blown by the wind, however Ankh catches it and hands it to (Y,N) before he returns it to the priestess. "Thank you."

After introducing each other, all three begin to walk down the road, (Y,N) hanged back from Issei and the priestess who's name is Asia, but she does acknowledge him. "He's a charmer." Ankh says as he hides behind (Y,N)'s back, he catches up when he sees Issei become reluctant, possibly due to the view of the cross around her neck.

However, they stop when Asia runs to a crying boy on the side of the road, both of the males run over, seeing Asia begin to heal this boy's cut with a bright green light. "Hm." Ankh says as he hangs back, but also looking over at Issei and his arm, staying quiet before disappearing behind (Y,N).

The three continue to walk down the road after reassuring the boy, however they stopped when Asia looked at a certain direction. "That must be it." (Y,N) sweat drops when he sees the church of the town, knowing that was a place the fallen angels kept him for months. Ankh notices this and snaps (Y,N) out of his trance when Asia asks both of them to promise that they'll see each other again. "Yeah, I promise you that."

----------

(Y,N) and Ankh both wait for Rias as she lectures Issei about Asia, due to the reason that he's a devil and she's a person of the church, stating that it's the enemy's territory. "At least we don't have to hear this lecture." He says as Ankh holds an ice cream popsicle, he shoves it into his hand, somehow eating it. "But we still got a lecture as well, however I can't remain like this for long." Ankh says which catches his attention, he turns to the floating hand before he rests next to (Y,N). "I need a host to take over in order to actually blend in, however the host will be put in a coma like state." Ankh says as (Y,N) nods and glances at the hand, Issei enters the room as well and sits down besides them, sighing. "I don't understand why I have to stay away from Asia." (Y,N) nods before he hears a sudden voice over Issei's rambling, which surprises both boys, however the shock sends Ankh flying to the other side of the room. "Akeno!"

----------

"Strays were slaves to devils before they killed or ran away from their masters, this caused them to engulf in their own desires." Rias explains as the Occult Research Club walks towards a building, (Y,N) and Ankh stay quiet as Rias stops them before entering the building. "You two stay out here and keep watch, we don't want any fallen angels to catch us by surprise." (Y,N) nods, a bit disappointed, but he listened anyways and leans against the wall as Rias enters with the rest of the club. "This is great." Ankh says as they begin to hear some commotion from inside, (Y,N) walks towards the door to take a peek before he's hit by green lightning.

"I finally caught you while you were alone." The green creature reveals itself again, laughing as he walks towards the down boy and hand. "I'm here to retrieve my missing medal, Ankh!" Ankh groans as he flies up, (Y,N) stands up as he pulls out the three medals and pushes them in. "Henshin!"

He transforms into OOO and charges towards the creature, it dodges and slashes his chest before firing another lighting attack at him, sending him back. "Damn it Uva, you're persistent." Ankh says as (Y,N) struggles to get up, Uva chuckles as he lifts (Y,N) by his neck and headbutts him before tossing him to the side. "How weak, now hand over my medal!" Uva orders before Ankh forces himself through Uva's chest and pulls out another medal that causes Uva to gasp and stumble back. "Here, (Y,N)!" Ankh says before giving him the medal, (Y,N) takes it before replacing it with the yellow middle in the center slot. "Taka! Kamakiri! Batta!"