Marrige to the Blonde Bimbo Nation

"You may kiss the bride", the preacher announced.

Personally I know that the preacher had married my dad many times before, six times to be exact. So as the crowd stood up and cheered I knew none of them actually supported my dads marriage. I didn't even support my dad in his unruly quest to find the perfect one. The people here just used this as just another reason to get drunk and hook up.

Though I do understand why he is the way he is. He misses her, my mom, he never has gotten over her and neither have I. But everyone has different ways of grieving.

She left when I was four. No reason she just picked up and left. For the first few years I thought it was my fault. I thought that I wasn't perfect enough for her and that I was just another bad kid that no parent wanted.

So instead of changing my act. I decided why change myself to something else when nobody wants me anyway. I became the girl that pranked the nanny and shaved the cat. The girl who is know as the bad girl. Some people actually had the brain to be afraid.

I should probably introduce myself. My name is Sabrina Jo Hart. Yes Hart as in the daughter of billionaire Derek Hart. I have dark skin and black hair that goes to the middle of my back. I have chocolate brown eyes and to everyone else apparently the prettiest smile they have ever seen.

I will admit I'm not a unhappy person. I'm actually very happy. I just liked to have fun that usually ended me getting up in trouble. Like the prank I was planning for my new step-mother. It was a already set up a giant goo packet hooked up to her clutch. When she snapped that sucker open goo will get all over her and her perfect blonde hair. I couldn't wait.

I don't even know why my dad chose the kind of woman he does. I think he's on a mission too marry the blonde bimbo nation. Thats what all the woman he's married beside my mom, blonde bimbos. They didn't want him they wanted his money. He didn't care though he wanted to feel what he thinks is love.

"Derek, love, the limos out front we need to go", a terribly pitchy voice said.

"Yes Tabby dear" my father said sweetly. "Sabrina lets go hon.''

I went over and hugged preacher Martin. Then I slowly walked out. I was dreading the next month. I was being forced to accompany my dad and the bimbo on their honey moon. Though a secret part of me was excited we where going to Paris. Okay a big part of me.

Walking out I see Tabby (aka blonde bimbo) yelling at the limo driver. something about making her drop her clutch. The driver leaned down picking up the clutch and handed it to her. Snatching it from his hand she started opening her clutch and being me I started silently rooting that involved pumping my fist in the air. She opened the clutch and BAM! Goo splat all over her new Gucci dress and newly done hair.

"YES", I yelled jumping up and down.

Tabby just started screeching. I couldn't help but start laughing, but the even funnier thing was that neither could the limo driver.

"SABRINA JO!", my dad yelled walking over.

"Yes dad", I said sweetly.

"Why did you do that'' my dad said angrily.

"Dad it's not my fault that her clutch puked on her. Maybe it's just the clutches revenge on her since its watched her throw up all the time", I said in a very serious nature.

" Sabrina just go get in the car", dad said sharply.

Taking that's as my que I ran to the car and jumped in. I tried to keep stoned face when Tabby climbs in but I didn't succeed.

"Listen you little brat you will not get rid of me", Tabby said evilly.

"And you listen too me", I said smiling and I leaned forward. " That sounded like a challenge."

I pulled away watching her face turn fearful. Dad stepped into car and sat down glaring at me.

"Ladies, lets make this trip enjoyable", my dad said sharply glaring at both of us.

"Yes dad", I mumbled turning to stare out the window.

30 minutes later.....

As soon as we arrived at the air port I jumped out and grabbed my pink suit case.

Giving the lady my ticket I went onto the air plane and sat down. All of a sudden I felt seat next to me dip down. looking over I saw the biggest guy I have ever seen. He looked a little like Dwayne Johnson.

Haha this trips gonna be fun.

HAHA CLIFFHANGER.

HEHE I'LL UPDATE SOON, BUT THERE IS THREE OTHER PEOPLE HELPING ME WRITE THIS STORY SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!

LOTS OF LOVE

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT!

LOVE TO MY HELPERS and CO-WRIGHTERS

Disfunctional_nerd and SharkishasComingForU love you guys!

AND A VERY SPECIAL THAKS TO

Disfunctional_nerd for her wonderful cover!

Kat Graham from Vampire Diaries!