Flight Scares and HulK Powers

About and hour into the flight, Mr. Dwayne Johnson look alike, looked like he wanted to die.

"Hey Dwayne," I said looking down.

" That's not my name. I have told you that twenty times already!"

I laughed while patting his arm.

" Whatever you say, Dwayne," I said with a huge smile on my face.

He put his hed in his hands, defeated, and started shaking his head.

"Hey!"

"What?!" Dwayne's clone asked with panic on his face.

I looked out the windowand acted like I was looking for something.

" What are you looking for?"

" I can't see any ROCKS from up here"

Dwayne rolls his eyes. I notice he is sweating like a pig. I also notice his little twitches. He is scared of flying! Oh,this is gonna be a blast.

I look out the window. I gasp and put on a paniced face.

"What? What is it?''

" I,I see smoke coming from the engine on the wing"

"WHA, WHAT?!?!"

I start shaking the seat nonchalantly which then also shakes his.

"Oh, God! We're having turbulence! We're crashing! We're crashing!"

"AWWW SHIT, SABRINA!!! WE GONNA DIE!!!GET ME OUT OF THIS METAL PIECE OF SHIT!! OR KNOCK MY ASS OUT BEFORE I DIE! HOW INCONSIDERATE! I DONT WANNA DIE! MMMOOMMMYYY!!!!"

I was laughing histarically! I tried to contain my laughter, but failed horribly! Dwayne was still going on about how he wants to die, how unlucky he is, how the universe is a bitch and so on. Everyone was looking at him. Some had confusion in their eyes, some had horror, and then I see the blonde witch (aka my stepmother) glare at me knowing this is my doing.

God, I hate her guts. My dad just did what he normally did which was look away and pretend he doesn't know me.

A flight attendent started making her way to us. I was just about to tellclone, here the truth and calm him down when I hear an exasperated sigh and then a plopping sound. I turned, and to my suprise I see the gigantic Mr. Look Alike laying on his stomach in the aisle! Uh-oh. Did I give him a heart attack?! Well, shit fire!

" Um...Johnson? Please get up! It was all fake! Get up! I beg of you! I don't have enough money, nor the insurence for this! I can't go to jail! A really bad thing will happen to me a lot in there! It rhymes with grape, man!"

I hear him mumble, Hallelujah!

" What was that?"

" Are you... FUCKING... KIDDING ME?!"

I could here he was pissed, which I dont blame him, but it was just ajoke! I need to calm him down I jumped in this seat and leaned closer.

" Okay, well, you see, this flight was really boring me and I dont do good with boredom, Mark so-"

Before I could finish Mark, in a blink of an eye, sits up and grabbed me by the arms.

" You said my name! MY real name!" he exclaimed while shaking me.

I grabbed his arms and threw them off mine. I shook my head. Holly hell, this man had a death grip! i could already start feeling the bruises that where coming on!

" Wow! Okay, Hulk, calm yourself! With great strenghth comes great responsabiltity. So try not to smash me into tiny itty bitty pieces," I said while rubbing my arms.

I went back to my seat and he settled into his. he looked at me with concern in his eyes.

" You Okay?"Mark said looking at my arms.

" Yeah! I'm fine Man, where did you get that ninja death grip from?"

Mark laughed and started shaking in his seat.

" I got it from my mama, I got it from my mama," he sang.

That made me lean over and clutch my sides! I swear i have never seen anything more funny. I looked over to see Mark in a similar position.

By the time we sat up we both had tears in our eyes! The pilot's voice then came from the speaker announcing that we are landing and to buckle up. We do so, while talking. While we do I tell him how he shouldn't be afraid of flying.

" Thanks"

" You should be afraid of the taking off and landing part. That is when most accidents on a plane happen."

"...Wow. Thanks. Always count on Sabrina to make your fear worse!"

We both started laughing!

By the time we got off this plane, we will both have abs of steel! Well, I will have abs. Mark already has double the abs of a normal guy, I bet! By the time we stopped laughing the plane had landed and everyone was clearing out. We exchanged numbers and went our separate ways.

I walk into the airport and wait for the rest of the group.

" Ugh! Where's my other bag? Those monkeys at the airport in Seattle probably didn't even put it on, the morons!" the blonde bimbo exclaimed stomping her foot like a five year old.

This is gonna be a long trip....

Okay peoples please comment and vote!

We love you guys dearly! Stay tuned for another chapter as well!

Thanks for reading guys-SHARKISHAandtheTIGER

Kat Graham as Sabrina