#25

irl

the two women took an uber from america's hotel to the restaurant that america didn't know she was being taken to.

america held her head in her hand as she leaned her arm on the ledge of the car door. she stared out the window looking at the beautiful nightlife of toronto. so many lights surrounded the downtown core but the cn tower lit up most of the city.

the uber pulled up to a large building that looked like most of the buildings in toronto; modern on the bottom level and older on the top couple levels.
the bottom level had a large sign that read the restaurants name in french. america knew that even though it was in french, it was not the club she was expecting.

"i thought we were going 'partying in the six', why are we at a restaurant?" america questioned, the overly excited, naomi. 

"pit stop?" naomi said pulling her friend's arm into the restaurant.
america was too tired to question it but when they walked into the empty restaurant america started to become more curious.

"why is this place empty? are you finally going to kill me? i mean, if I were to go, fancy food would be the thing to do the job." america rambled on, not realizing that naomi was guiding her to her longtime crush.

as they turned the corner into a hidden room in the back of the restaurant, america finally looked up to see her favourite australian standing in front of her.

∆∆∆
sorry for the cliffhanger, I had to drag it on. and again, this is why none of my books are irl and all social media, bc I suck at writing

also hi, I haven't posted in like a week but I was a fan expo this weekend and I met Karen Gillan, Evangeline Lilly, Jason Momoa, Mark Sheppard(again), Jodi Benson, and William Shatner!

I also had my first day of college today ahh I'm an adult now scary. Hopefully school won't stress me out to much and ill be able to write and post more but who knows