He Realizes His Feelings/Confession

Warning!  This chapter contains self harm and depression in Dempsey's scenario.  If that is a trigger for you, skip over Dempsey's and continue on.
————————————————
Takeo: He'd been feeling different around you lately.  Thing is, he didn't exactly understand it.  Takeo would feel his heart flutter and his stomach tingle just by thinking about you.  It was strange, to say the least.  He was outside for night watch when Nikolai sat next to him.  "Something's troubling you," he said.  Takeo would rather not speak with Nikolai, but no one else was awake.  He explained everything quickly.  Nikolai let out a small laugh, making Takeo glare at him.  "You're in love, Takeo," he explained and clapped the smaller man on the back.  When morning came, you woke up to see Takeo sitting by your bed.  A squeak escaped your lips as you blushed and pulled the blanket closer.  "T-Takeo, what are you doing here?" you stuttered in shock.  He smiled softly and cupped your cheek, blushing lightly himself.  You leaned into his touch.  "(Y/N), I'm in love with you," he whispered and placed his forehead against yours.  You smiled shyly up at him, blush darkening a few shades.  "I love you too," you smiled.

Nikolai: Nikolai had been feeling the same way he had with his wife around you.  He knew this was love.  Could he really have another chance at happiness?  Only one way to find out.  He took a deep breath and walked outside, sitting next to you as the sun shined.  You smiled brightly and blushed lightly.  "Hey Nikolai."  The Russian smiled softly and placed a hand on yours.  You blinked a few times, feeling butterflies in your stomach.  "(Y/N), Nikolai could not imagine being without you...I love you," he stated.  You grinned and leaned against his shoulder.  "I love you too," you whispered and kissed his cheek softly.

Dempsey: the night wore on and you were unable to sleep.  Many thoughts flitted through your head quickly, giving you a headache.  Looking at the Bowie knife on your nightstand, you picked it up and ran into a secret room.  You had been depressed for a long time, getting worse when your family was killed by zombies.  You made a shallow cut on your left arm, sobbing softly.  It made the pain of remembering go away.  Dempsey came in from night watch when Takeo took over, not finding you on your bed.  He felt his blood run cold.  A soft sob caught his attention and he ran to find the source, seeing you with many cuts fresh cuts on your arms and a bloody Bowie knife in your left hand.  Dempsey quickly took the knife from your hand, placing his hands on your shoulders.  "What are you doing?  Are you trying to kill yourself?" he questioned gruffly and worked to clean your wounds.  You let out another sob, this one of guilt.  "I had to get rid of the memories," you cried softly.  Dempsey pulled you into his chest after treating your wounds, rubbing your back.  "I love you, please don't hurt yourself anymore.  Come to me for help," he pleaded, silent tears rolling down his cheeks and falling into your hair.  Your eyes widened before closing as you carefully returned his embrace.  "I'm so sorry, Tank.  I love you too," you whispered and buried your head into his chest.  Dempsey placed a hand on the back of your head, softly kissing the top of it.  He felt his heart clench and a small smile surface.

Richtofen: You were on the hunt for supplies.  Richtofen insisted he go with you, but you turned him down in the hopes of clearing your mind.  Things have been strange recently.  You would blush around Richtofen and feel extremely happy.  It was unclear what you were feeling, but you intended to find out while searching for supplies.  Richtofen has realized this was love and it shocked him.  He paced around in worry, wishing you would come back soon.  It was dark by the time you got back, making him sigh in relief.  You grinned, blushing when seeing Richtofen.  "You didn't need to wait up, Richtofen," you giggled.  He shook his head.  "Edward," he said.  You blinked a few times in questioning.  "Call me Edward."  Your grin widened as you hugged him close happily.  You were about to pull away when he wrapped his arms around you, keeping you there.  He took a deep breath.  "Ich liebe dich, (Y/N)," he whispered and kissed the top of your head.  You gasped in surprise before happily kissing his cheek.  "I love you too," you grinned and blushed darker.  He pulled away slightly, only to cup your cheek and rub along your bone with his thumb.