Dempsey X Klutz! Reader

This is inspired by a role play I have been doing lately. It takes place in Revelations. This one shot is dedicated to Kosmic1Kreator for the wonderful idea and being such an awesome friend! You're the best! 😁
—————————————————
The zombie apocalypse has finally ended. Everything returned back to normal and the primis crew remained in the house with the children. Richtofen found someone to love and the five adults were taking care of the children.

Dempsey had just finished taking a shower and put on some nice jeans, a black t-shirt, and his leather jacket. He slicked his hair back and walked out of the bathroom, grabbing his wallet and keys.

"I'm going out tonight, don't wait up," he called to everyone. Richtofen's wife, a woman with long raven hair and sapphire eyes, smiled up at Dempsey as she rolled her eyes.

"You know I will," she replied with a giggle. Dempsey shook his head with a smile.

"Whatever, Eva."

"Wait!" she exclaimed and ran over, giving him a big hug. "Love you, big brother," she smiled.

Dempsey returned her embrace, kissing the top of her head. "I love you too, sis," he whispered. The two parted from each other and he left.

When Dempsey pulled up to the bar, he took a deep breath and smiled. Something great was going to happen tonight, he could feel it! He entered the bar and smiled, taking a seat near the back.

"Whoa, look out!" a feminine voice called. Dempsey stood up quickly to see a worker on roller blades coming his way with a tray of drinks in her hands. Not even thinking, Dempsey quickly caught her, the tray of beers spilling all over him and falling to the floor. The worker he caught apologized profusely as she looked up, locking gazes with him. Her (e/c) eyes widened, a light pink blush dusting her cheeks.

Both of them seemed almost frozen as they gazed into each other's eyes. Dempsey felt his heart thump in his chest, a blush of his own working it's way to the surface.

The moment was broken by someone calling to the worker. "(Y/N), that's four times in the last hour," he sighed. "I'm so sorry, sir, we'll get you a free beer right away." The higher up sent her away to fetch a beer to Dempsey.

He shook his head and held his hands up. "I would pay, it's no problem," he explained.

"Nonsense, it's the least we can do." The girl came back with the beer for Dempsey, being as careful as she possibly could. "Why don't you take the rest of the night off? Use tomorrow to get better on the roller blades before you come in to work again." (Y/N) nodded and began cleaning up the mess. Dempsey worked to help her.

"Y-you don't need to help, I've got it," she claimed shyly. Dempsey shook his head.

"No, I want to help. I'm Tank Dempsey, may I have the pleasure of learning your name?" he inquired. She blushed once again.

"(Y-Y/N) (L/N)," she stuttered quietly. Dempsey chuckled at how flustered she was and stood with the tray in hand. "N-no, I can get it." She was going to grab the tray when she fell back to the floor and groaned in pain.

Dempsey frowned as he put the tray down on the table, helping her back up. "I've got it. May I drive you home?" he asked softly. She nodded and quickly put everything away in the back, clocking out and putting on some normal shoes.

When she came back out, Dempsey held his arm out for her to take, which she did, and led her to his car. He drove her to a broken down building and furrowed his brows, refusing to let her stay there and invited her to his home. She accepted gratefully.

When he pulled into the driveway, they had learned of many similarities that they have. Many common likes. "T-Tank?" she asked, getting his attention. "Ithinkilikeyou!" Dempsey's eyes widened before he grinned like an idiot.

"I like you too," he said happily. The two of them leaned in slowly, lips connecting in the middle in a sweet kiss. The two smiled at each other when pulling away, (Y/N) burying her head in his chest soon after.

Dempsey chuckled and rubbed her back, kissing the top of her head. This definitely gave the phrase "falling for someone" a whole new meaning.