Chapter 13: The First

Sae Hwa POV:

I have been listening stories from the Hwarangs and Goryeo Soldiers which most of the stories were quite boring and amusing, I began to yawn as I heard Ban Ryu telling a story about a fight he got into with Soo Ho. "Sae Hwa, can I ask you a question" Hansung said as he sat next to me, and I looked at the fire "ask away" I said with a bored tone, "so in your kingdom ,does the queen has more power than the king" he said in a curious tone. "Yup" I said "interesting, how come" he said and I looked at him "you really want to know do you" I said as I smile at him, "yeah since I'm curious" he said "well sure" with that everyone got quiet and paid attention to me. "Well I guess it's my turn to tell a story, a long time ago whenmy kingdom was barely constructed, there was a king that had 9 sons and 1 daughter. The King loved his kids so much but he dislike his only daughter since she wasn't a male, the 9 sons were very competitive they wanted to be the strongest and most bravest warrior there was. The daughter was like your normal typical girl who likes to play dolls and dress up into dresses, since she was raised with guys and never met her mother, she wanted to impress her father for he could love her like the rest of her brothers. None of her brothers liked her since she was girl and they didn't know how to talk to her and act around her, she was basically lonely and didn't had any friends in the palace, until one day there was an attack in the kingdom and the girl was kidnapped by the enemy." "What happened next" Yeol Wool said "the girl has putted into a slave area, in that place you had to carry heavy bags of coal and Iron every single day, if your slow or don't carry the bag of coal or Iron they'll give you 20 whips in your back and give you twice the hard work. She was suffering a lot, she cried in her sleep every single night, nobody knew that she was the princess, and she was waiting for her father to rescue her from that horrible place and she was stuck in that place for 8 years. By waiting for so long, she had enough, she stopped crying for her father to come and rescue her precious daughter, every single night she should train herself to fight and defend herself from the horrible people who were hurting innocent people like her. She planned her attack and was ready to get out of that place along with everyone who were suffering like her, she was known as 'The Cold Madden', her attack was a success everyone began to go back to their homes. While for the girl she didn't changed to new clothes her tied her hair up, putted a mask, carried the dead body of the enemies king and began to walk to her old kingdom, it took her 1 month without food or water, well there was water around her but she didn't want to until she arrived to her home. Once she got into her kingdom, people were scared at her, and curious who was the she, she entered into the palace and her brothers were covering their father for protection since they though she was a threat. Her father said to her "who are you and why are you in my kingdom sir" with that she laughed and replied "so now I'm considered as a male now, well this my home father" she said as she glared everyone in the room and her brothers dropped their swords and were shocked to see her. Her father hugged her and began to cry and telling how much he missed her, but she pushed him away from her and said "you missed me after I was kidnapped, 8 years of being a slave, 8 years waiting for you to save me, 8 years of being whipped in my back". With that she showed the dead body to her father and said to him "look I killed him for you and my kingdom, and I see that my brothers were in the palace playing sword fight while there was people out there that needs help". Her brothers looked down in ashamed "and I daughter of a king with 9 sons, that had no respect, no love, and no appreciation, did that dirty work for her kingdom, saying that females are weak and not smart of doing things like this" she said as pointing her finger to the dead body. Her fathers starts to kneel infront of her with sadness and regret in his heart that he had no idea how his precious daughter has been through then he said "I did wrong to you and did nothing to get you out of there. I King Young will make Young Ha Eun as the next ruler after my death" he said, everyone got shocked and once her father died, Young Ha Eun became the first female ruler to run Ornilia my kingdom" I said as people clapped, "woah that was an extraordinary story Master" Sung Woo said and I smiled at him "I wonder who has the worst queen in your kingdom" Ban Ryu said "yeah I bet she made men suffer so much" Soo Ho added and made everyone laugh except me "that was my great grandmother" I said seriously and people got quiet but I laughed "man you the faces you make when your scared, yeah don't worry about it" I said as I smiled at them and stood up. "Anyways it's getting late, I better go to sleep since I have a lot of things to do tomorrow" with that I stood up and began to walk to my room, "Sae Hwa wait" I turned around "what do you want Ji Dwi" I said as I looked at him "I want this" he said as he placed my hand to my waist, pulled my body to him and placed his lips on mine.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I hoped you guys loved it, also I'm so sorry that I updated super late, I was in writers block during the summer which I didn't want to discontinue the fanfiction. Well right I'm school which for some reason I get so many ideas when I'm at school and I will update more, like probably one chapter each week or two. Also I want to say thank for the love you guys keep giving me and the 4.76k views!!! Lastly I want you guys to check out my other two fanfics of Stray Kids well one of them is a Felix fanfic and the other a Changbin fanfic. Also you guys want me to write a specific fanfic of a kpop idol or Korean Actor, you can comment down below to notify me about it and I'll be glad to do one when I'm available.

Read, Comment, Vote, and Share 

BYE~~