Chapter 1 : First Meeting

Ji Dwi POV:
Today me and the hwarangs are going to Goryeo because we are making a peace treaty. Also help them because they are in war with a kingdom. After becoming king I been busy also heart broken when Ah Ro and Sun Woo got married. She was the love of my life, the light in my dark world. "What are you thinking your highness" , I faced to Pa Oh with a straight face, "why do you even care what I'm thinking Pa Oh". Again with his overprotective attitude again , "is that I care about you Ji Dwi maybe in Goryeo, you may fall in love with a beautiful maiden your highness". I must control my anger because no one can replace Ah Ro the love of my life
NO ONE!!!!

Mina POV:
I am so excited for today, the king of Silla is coming here at the palace. " What should I wear!" I am digging through my closet on a perfect dress for me. "Mina you know the king of Sills and his hwarangs are going to focus on me since I am more beautiful than you". "That's pretty easy for you to say Jineun, but have you noticed the wrinkles in your face because your getting old". I said with a smirked "why you little-" Jineun was about to hit until "Can you girls shut up for once!, my son is sleeping". My oldest sister Seung Nyang said while carrying Ruki in her hands. "Why are here anyways, you have your own room by the way" Jineun said it in an obvious tone. But actually why is she here? "Outside of my room has a lot of drum noises which I came here to let Ruki sleep comfortable" yup I knew it. I finally found the perfect dress and right away I put it on "have you girls seen Sae Hwa" me and Jineun faced at Swung Nyang with a confused look. "I haven't seen her this morning why do you ask Seung Nyang" Jineun asked in a suspicious tone. Something is up, I just know it "I was asking because for my husband won't be so stress out".  That's true the king is always worried about Sae Hwa since she goes out of the kingdom most of the time, I respect what she does meanwhile my sisters act nice but inside they hate her.

Later on

--------- 3rd POV -----------------------------------
"The king of Silla arrived with his hwarangs!" "Let them in" Dong Soo said and they came into the palace. "Wow the palace its huge" "of course its a huge kingdom what else So Ho" Ban Ryo said with annoyance. They went to King Dong Soo throne "welcome everyone, I'm Dong Soo King of Goryeo" Dong Soo said with a smile in his face. "Nice to meet you I'm Ji Dwi King of Silla" they shake each other hands. "This is Sun Woo the general of the Hwarangs" Sun Woo bows down then stands up . "Those are Ban Ryo, Soo Ho, Yeol Wool, and Hang sung the most skilled and well known hwarangs" they bow down. "This is my wife Seung Nyang and my first son Ruki" "nice to meet you all" Seung Nyang smiled at them. "This is Jineun and Mina they are my wife's little sisters". Jineun and Mina smiled at them and Jineun stared at Ji Dwi the whole entire time which he was getting a bit scared. "Okay now, wait where's Sae Hwa?" Dong Soo said that to Seung Nyang which she was panicking. "Well the thing is-" she was cut off my someone, that someone was wearing an armour, a black cloak, and a metal mask that covers that someone's face. That person was carrying a big sword and a huge bag that has something in it. "Where the heck were you, you are late young lady" "this is my little sister Sae Hwa".

Please vote and I hope you guys loved it . Bye~~~~~~~~
(o⌒.⌒o)