Chapter 9: The Fight

Ji Dwi POV:
Our faces were close I was leaning close to her face, our faces were 3 inches apart, those eyes are so beautiful. Suddenly she pushes me away from her "what do you think your doing?!" "I'm s-" "this is why I hate guys like you, they don't listen to women". "I am really sorry Sae Hwa" she got on her horse "open the gates!" "Sae Hwa where are you going" Dong Soo said to Sae Hwa in an angry tone. "I'm going somewhere, I'll back tomorrow morning" she leaves "get my horse, don't worry Dong Soo I get your sister back". "Are you sure Ji Dwi?" "yeah don't worry I get her back here" I got on my horse and chased after her. I saw her going through a dark forest, where is she going, I go through the dark forest.

3 hours later~~~~

Ji Dwi POV:
I been following her for 3 hours in this stupid dark forest, I'm getting tired suddenly I saw a bright light, thank god I'm out of the dark forest. Then I saw a small town, then I see little kids running to Sae Hwa and she gets off her horse "SAE HWA!" the kids screams her name and jumps on her. Then hugs her, "man you 5 are getting heavy, how are you 5 been" "GOOD!" they got off from her "we are happy you made it to our Moon Festival Sae Hwa". Suddenly an old woman walks to Sae Hwa "I am glad to see you again Sae Hwa" "you Juria" "I'm glad that you came to our festival". "You know I won't miss it" she smiles at her, her smile is gorgeous, without knowing I walked yo them. "Hi" they turned around, Sae Hwa eyes widened and her face was angry "WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!". "Sae Hwa you know this handsome guy" I smiled at the old lady "yeah I know him but he needs to go". "Oh no I'm so tired plus my horse needs a good rest" I said with a smiled on my face, "what's your name boy". "I'm Ji Dwi ki-" Sae Hwa covers my mouth "he's my husband" my eyes widen "Husband?!". "Yeah he just followed me here but he suppose to be sick which he must go back home right sweety". I'm just shocked that she called me her husband, my heart its beating so fast "I'm feeling fine" "oh my Sae Hwa why haven't you told me you had a handsome husband". "Because it was a forced marriage" she said annoyed "anyways I'm going to talk with my wife" I grabbed her arm and drag her away, somewhe we were alone. "Why did you followed me, did Dong Soo sended you here to take me back" "well kinda like I said I want be with you". "But why do you want to be with me" because you are different from any other woman I ever I met, I want to see what's behind that mask you wear. "I want to be with you because I want to get to know you" she was surprised, is that a good thing or bad thing. "Well you should've said so in the beginning" she said calmly "so what are you doing in this town" "this town is my favorite town I ever even. They know I'm royalty but that thing that I like about this town, they treat you normal like a normal person". "Really then why did you claimed me as your husband" I said with a smirk "well in this festival a married couple must do a competition". "What competition" "the husband must obey what ever her wife asks, so your doing what ever I ask you" she said with a smirk on her face. "How could you, why?" "hey you didn't listen before so you are going to pay for your actions" she smiled at me. "Come my husband, you have to do a lot of things for me" she smiled and dragged me away until, "Sae Hwa how could get a husband, a handsome one also!". A lady screams at Sae Hwa "how you been Dayeon" "I'm fine your so lucky" "and what the heck are you wearing Sae Hwa". "My everyday clothes?" Sae Hwa said, Dayeon gasp in shock then she snaps her fingers then two ladies grabs Sae Hwa arms and drags her into a house. "Don't worry she will be okay, just wait here okay" then she slammed the door shut, so what are they going to do over there?

Sae Hwa POV:
"What are you there doing" "a makeover, for you could look nice like your husband" "now remove that junk and put on this gorgeous hanbok". "But I don't want to" "when was the last you dressed like a proper lady" "13 years ago" they all gasp in shock. "How about a dare?" "what dare?" I said in curiosity "if you wear any hanbok, I will wear males clothes because you wear males clothes". I want to see her in my kind of clothes " I accept this dare, but I'm not wearing this I don't like pink". "Red, green, yellow,or-" I was looking around and one caught my eye, it was a blue hanbok. "How about this hanbok" I grabbed the hanbok and showed it to Dayeon, her faced dropped "you can't wear that hanbok". "Why can't I" "that dress is meant for the chosen one" "what chosen one" "a thousand of years the god of moon will chose someone to have his power which I heard it was a female woman". "But she suppose to be chosen already since 18 years ago" "but I will let you wear it, only this once" "okay Dayeon". I remove my clothes and put on the hanbok, "how does it looks" they all gasp in shock "you look gorgeous, Kyorin do her hair, Choa get  her shoes, and I do her makeup". Kyorin began to do my hair, while Choa goes to the closet to get the shoes , then Dayeon gets the makeup kit. "Um Sae Hwa can you remove your mask for I could do your makeup" "no I don't want yo take it off I'm comfortable". "Fine I'm letting this one go" "I found the shoes" Choa said and I put on the shoes and they are pretty comfortable than they look. "Okay I'm done doing your hair" I look at myself in the mirror, "wow I look different" "you look gorgeous, now let's show your husband your transformation". I took a deep breath and walked, as soon as I walked out Ji Dwi was talking to Dayeon's husband, he turns around and his eyes widen. And I walk to him "woah Sae Hwa you look gorgeous" "um thank you" Ji Dwi kisses my cheek and I am surprised "I wouldn't marry any woman if its not you Sae Hwa". My heart is beating fast, stop Sae Hwa why are you feeling like this, he is face is going to my face, wait he's looking at my lips. He's is going to kiss me?! Why can't I move my body, is like my feet is glued into the ground and my rest of my body is paralize. He was about to kiss me until, a person tackles Ji Dwi down, and I am shocked it was guy, the guy who is forcing me to marry him or wants me to stay away from any guy. Ji Dwi stands up and glares at him "sorry but who the heck are you?!" Ji Dwi said angrily "I'm someone that suggest you to stay away from my fiancee". "She's my wife idiot" Ji Dwi fired back to him, the mysterious guy faced to me "don't hurt him, if you want me, then fight me". I said it in a confident tone "I won't fight you because their way I'm going to marry you and that's the last thing I do!". Ji Dwi grabbed a sword and they began to fight.

I hoped you guys loved it. I want to start a Q&A, so comment any questions you guys want to ask me, the answers to your questions will be reveal in the next chapter.

Read, Comment, Vote, and Share
Bye~
(´∀')