Chapter 11: I Missed You

Sae Hwa POV:
Finally we've arrived back to Goryeo, Dong Soo was waiting in the palace gates, I get off from my horse and I help Ji Dwi get off the horse. "What happened to him, why is he injured badly" Dong Soo told me in a strict tone "he got in a fight with someone" the hwarangs took Ji Dwi to the nursing room. Hyori walked to me and hugged me tightly "thank heavens you are okay I was worried about you" "I'm okay, Dong Soo may I talk with you". "Sure what is it" Dong Soon said "I thinking of staying with Hyori because I will be training, I will be gone for 3 months" I said "fine make sure you don't get hurt okay" Dong So said. I hugged him "I will brother" I pulled away then I go to my room and got all of my stuff and put it on the carriage "there's so many things and secrets I need to tell you Saw Hwa". "Sure" I said, deep inside of me I felt that was doing the wrong thing but I want nothing bad happening to the persons I truly care about, specially Ji Dwi.

3 months later~

Ji Dwi POV:
Its been 3 months I've last seen Sae Hwa, I missed her so much even if I only met her for two days, something about her made me realized that I love her. When I heard the news that she will be gone for 3 months I was dead inside, I literally forgotten about Ah Ro. Even when she was cleaning my wounds, I don't talk or speak to her, Sae Hwa was in my mind the whole entire time. She was a drug that got inside of me and got I got addicted to her, I was walking to the training area where the rest of the soldiers and Hwarangs were. Sun Woo walk towards "hey you are okay" "why do you even care" I said sarcastically "me and the hwarangs care okay, your our king". "Can you-" I was cut off "Princess Sae Hwa, has returned!" the royal announcer said, right away I run to the palace gates. Then I was a carriage coming inside the palace then it stopped, my heart began to beat a lot, people started to take her stuff in her room. "Relax, you will be okay" I heard someone said in the carriage, then Sae Hwa came out with a crown in her head. What the heck is going on "Sae Hwa" Dong Soo said in happiness, he was about to hug her but a group of guys blocked him. "Step away from our queen" they said in a strict tone, me and Dong Soo were shocked, then everyone from the palace rushed in to the palace gates. "It's okay, he's my brother" Sae Hwa said "oh sorry your majesty" the group of guys said "why do they call you 'your queen and majesty' Sae Hwa". Jineun said in a sacarstic tone "because my grandmother died which she was queen from a kingdom which I am the rightfull throne to take". Sae Hwa said in a strict tone, something is not right is like she didn't wanted to have the throne, "I missed you all". She said smiling sweetly "but why are you here aren't you supposed to be in your so called 'kingdom' " Jineun said and she smirked. One of the guys said something in a weird language which I have no idea and was about to pull out a sword but Sae Hwa stopped him. "Enough, it's not even worth it, we have a lot if things to worry about" Sae Hwa said strictly yo him and he glared at Jineun "anyways I will be at my room" she goes to her room while they followed her. When she got inside they stand in front of the door and blocked it for no one can go in, what's going for real.

Sae Hwa POV:
Once I got inside of my room I locked, "ah Sae Hwa what are you doing" I said to myself trying to calm myself down. When I was with Hyori so many secrets were told to me that mostly were related to me, I do have a curse. But the way they told what type of curse into the Kingdom was a lie, once every single night when the moon appears. I get transformed into something which my emotions are so powerful that I could transform also in day, the only way to do that is to be calm and be wearing this mask. "How could I be calm at this place" I said while unpacking, after unpacking I got out of my room and I saw my so called protectors fighting with Ji Dwi and his hwarangs. Once they saw me they stopped "what's the meaning of this" I said strictly "we won't let us talk to you" the hwarangs said in unison. "But Hyori's order were-" "well I know what Hyori meant but it's also my decision" "sorry my queen" they in unison. "I think I need a walk in the garden alone" I said and walked to the garden, I know he is here somewhere hiding, I throw a dagger into a bush and someone camed out. "What were you thinking, you almost killed me!" Ji Dwi said shockedly "sorry I thought you were someone else, plus why are you here" I said annoyed. "Were you following me?" I said in curiosity to Ji Dwi stayed quiet, "yeah but I needed to tell you something" he said warmly. "Sure what is it" I faced him and his eyes were avoiding mine "well actually there's so many things I need to speak with you". He said while sitting next to me "why did you left Goryeo" he told me in a hurtful tone, which made me sad. "I needed to be trained" I said "since when the most skilled and best soldier in Goryeo" Ji Dwi said annoyed. "It was a different kind of training that doesn't involve fighting" I said "fine, anyways thank you for taking care and helping me back there". He said while blushing "your welcome" I said while smiling at him "you broke your promise you know" "what promise" I said confusedly. "That you will be by myside" he said and he faced to me, he leans to my face "I missed you" he said he was about to kiss me but I stood up and ran to my room and locked. I calm myself down "why do you make me feel this way Ji Dwi" I told myself and I removed my crown "I worst nightmare just camed true, becoming queen". "I'm not ready to become queen"

I hoped you guys loved it, and today is my 14th birthday.

Read, comment, vote, and share
Bye~
。^‿^。