Laxus x Reader: Flash Forward

Hey guys, hope you're having a good Saturday. I am because I have 500 reads in this book and almost 2k in my first book. Love you guys and here is Chapter 9, enjoy!

Gajeel's POV

"How come we have to look for the others?" Natsu started complaining as we walked around the base of the mountain. The sun just got up and the sky was filled with shades of orange.

"Laxus always get the glory and fight others!" Natsu loudly said and I sighed.

"Shut up, Salamander. People can be watching us right now. Just stop talking and look for anything suspicious." How did I get teamed up with him again?

I looked at the horizon as a new day approached. Day 3 of our vacation, and already something's gone wrong. Levy, I hope you're ok. I'll be there soon, just wait for me.

"I can feel an immense of magic power here," Wendy said and stopped to sniff the air. Natsu and I did the same and she was right.

I scanned around our surroundings and didn't see anything irregular. We were on a dirt trail around the mountain with various grasses along the way.

"I definitely smell something," Natsu inquired and he began to sniff the ground. What an idiot, you should see his dumb looking face.

Then the sky turned dark. All of us looked up and saw the stars and moon lighting up the sky. Wtf, it's night already?

"What's happening?" Wendy made out as she covered herself in fear.

The sun was rising just a few minutes ago, how did it turn night all of the sudden?!

*Meanwhile* Laxus POV

I looked up flabbergasted, when I saw how the morning sky turned into the black night in an instant. I felt an incredible amount of magic around this mountain all of the sudden, and it led me with confusion.

*Back to the Dragonslayers* Gajeel POV

"What the hell, when did the magic energy increase?" I asked with concern. I have never felt this much magic energy in my life every before. Not even Acnologia's magic energy can be compared to it. This was like a hundred times more.

"Guys what do we do now?" Wendy asked.

"This night gives me shivers," Natsu admitted and he examined our area as if something was going to pop out.

"Wait does this mean a day just passed?" Wendy looked at me and I didn't know the answer.

"I guess so. This is so weird though. What is the meaning of this?" I kept blurting out questions hoping to get an answer, but they were just as befuddled as I was.

"We still gotta look for Luce and the others!" Natsu jumped in and he lit his hands on fire. "C'mon, there must be a secret hideout around the base of the mountain. "

(A/N: Let me explain, Bilgewater Mountain is a huge mountain with a huge circumference. Though 75% of it is covered with the forest and no tourists are allowed to roam there. The space that isn't covered is a trail where tourists can come and there is one path where people can actually climb up the mountain. Also, keep in mind that this is a tourist attraction so there are signs and fences, etc.)

*Timeskip* Your POV

I stared at the stone floor feeling hopeless. I've been living in this room for hours or days, I didn't even know.

Laxus, where are you? I wrapped my arms around my legs and cried on my knees. Then the door opened and someone came in with Zac behind him.

"So this is the girl?" The mysterious man asked. His voice was bold and rusty. I stared up to see his face, but it was hard with his hood covering him.

"Yes, this is indeed the chosen one," Zac said to the man and then the man turned around to glare at him.

"Leave," the man commanded and Zac left quickly without hesitation.

"What is the meaning of this!" I yelled at him and he knelt down.

"So it is you, Lady of Luminosity." He lifted my chin to examine my face. I tried to resist it, but I couldn't feel my body anymore. I was covered in despair.

"Why are you even doing this operation? How do you know I'm the chosen one and the one you're looking for?" I looked at him right in the eye.

"There is no operation." He let go of my face and shoved me to the floor. "Lady of Luminosity, you are a danger to our kind. With you alive, it would only mean chaos for us."

What is he saying? Wait, there is no operation!?

*Meanwhile* Gajeel POV

Natsu lit up our path as we continued to walk around the base of the mountain. We ended up in the fenced off area, where tourists and people weren't allowed to enter. Though Natsu thought that was the place where they were hiding our friends, so we decided to search in the restricted area and splitting up to not waste time.

I looked up at the sky. Something is different about this. When the sky turned to night, in a matter of minutes the sun began to rise again. It was as if time was speeding itself up. At this rate it has been 5 days.

We continued walking in the night, when suddenly the morning covered the sky once again. This was the beginning of Day 6.

"Yo, I found something!" Natsu exclaimed and I followed his voice. I walked and saw Wendy and Natsu next to a big oak tree.

"When Natsu and I were walking, Natsu bumped into this tree and something happened," Wendy explained and Natsu demonstrated.

Natsu walked and slammed his body against the trunk of the tree and then the tree moved back revealing staircases underneath it. Then after a few seconds, the tree began to move forward and it hid the staircases.

"You guys go check out what's down there. I'm gonna find Laxus and tell him we found something," I said and they nodded. I ran out of the restricted area to find Laxus.

Your POV

"There is only one reason why I'm here," the man said. "I'm here to kill you."

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. If you did, please give me a vote/comment it would make me feel so happy. Thanks again, and keep loving Laxus <3