Laxus x Reader: Party in the Pink Spotlight

Happy Friday everyone. I can't thank everyone enough. I have over 1k views on my first book and I only started it last Wednesday, 7/16. Love all of you that read, comment, and vote. Enjoy chapter 3 and have a nice weekend. Xoxo

*At the Club* Laxus POV

I looked around the club for (y/n). Where is she? I wanna spend this night with my girl. I continued to look around and everyone was dressed all fancy in suits and dresses. Many people were dancing, drinking, and laughing.

Then I noticed something really surprising. Gajeel and Levy were kissing?! When they saw that I was staring at them, their cheeks burned red.

"Laxus!" someone called out and I immediately recognized that voice. I turned around and saw the most beautiful angel in the world.

"Laxus!" (y/n) called out and tackled me with a hug. She tiptoed to give me a quick peck on the lips, but I pulled her back in and lifted her up so we were kissing in the blue dark.

"They are in loveeee!" Happy cried out and everyone started ranting about how romantic we were.

When I broke the kiss, I looked at (y/n) and she was in a pretty white dress. "You look wonderful, babe. And you smell like vanilla ice cream," I complimented.

I set (y/n) down and she blushed. "Thanks! I was hoping you'd like it." She gave me a smile which was one of the things I loved most about her. "You look pretty dashing too, my handsome prince."

God, why does she have to be so sexy. Control yourself and your boners, Laxus.

"Let's get something to drink," I suggested and we walked together to the bar.

"Two Shirley Temples, please," I ordered and apparently Mirajane was the bartender.

"You two look so cute together," Mirajane said as she handed us our drinks.

Your POV

Laxus and I found a table where we sat and drank our Shirley Temple (A/N: If you never tried it, it's super good and it's non-alcoholic.)

"Mmm, this is so good!" I exclaimed as I finished my drink, flavoring every last drip.

"Hehe, I knew you would like it," Laxus said and pulled me close to his body. I leaned my head on his white suit, wrapping my arms around him, as he snuggled his head in my hair sniffing the conditioner I used.

God dammit, why is he so sexy.

"You know, you're not that scary as people say you are," I whispered to him and I saw a smile playing at the corners of his lips. "You're just one big teddy bear on the inside."

Laxus cuddled me in his arms and said, "But I'm your teddy bear and yours only."

I laughed as his words as I got cozy in his arms. He's so charming! I love how he likes to take ownership of me.

"Hey, guess what I saw tonight," Laxus said to me and I asked what. "I saw Levy and Gajeel kissing."

"Oh, congratz to them." I said and I thought about Lucy. Poor Lucy.

"Hey look!" Laxus pointed at the dance floor and there I saw Lucy and Natsu enjoying themselves. Lucy looked over at me and I gave her two thumbs up. Then Lucy was pulled into Natsu's arms and was forced into a kiss.

"Awwww," I said in awe as if I was looking at cute babies. They were meant to be.

Laxus snickered and said, "Never expected Natsu would do something that romantic. So wanna dance?" Laxus got up and held out his hand. I took it, but he pulled me right in for a kiss.

I love being in his arms and kissing Laxus. It's so warm and I feel safe being near him.

Laxus POV

I love kissing (y/n). It's the best feeling ever. She's so hot and she loves long kisses.

Our kiss got interrupted when the announcer changed the song. It was time for the slow dance.

(y/n) placed both of her arms around my shoulder and I placed my both of mine on her waist. We both blushed.

"I'm not really good at dancing," I admitted.

"Hehe, neither am I, but this is a slow dance," she said kindly and placed her head on my chest.

"I love you," I said and we danced in the pink spotlight.

*Black Rose Guild* Leblanc's POV

"I'm sorry Dave. Please punish me," I apologized as we sat at a table in our guild hall. We just had our meeting with our master and it all went well.

"What are you sorry for?" Dave asked and he sat beside me.

"Well, you sacrificed your position in the tournament to eliminate 2 people of Fairy Tail and all I had to do was beat that pesky girl, but I failed. I really wanted to win that tournament so we could go on that 10 day trip," I explained and I felt bad about myself.

"It's ok, Leblanc," Dave said and patted me on the back.

Oh Dave-sama.

"Dave, I-I-I lov-"

"YO!" someone called out and everyone in the guild hall went silent.

"Watzup!" The person cried and sat at our table. It was Zac. "So?" He wrapped his arm around Dave's shoulder. "What are we gonna do about that chick?"

Dave-sama?! Zac is trying to steal Dave-sama from Leblanc! NEVER.

"Dave, let's sit somewhere else," I told him, but Zac just pulled Dave back to his seat.

"C'mon! We're teammates now. If you think I'm weak I'm not. I will help The Black Rose!" Zac exclaimed.

"Whatever," Dave mumbled.

YES! Dave-sama isn't interested in him!

"Anyways, the master ordered we have to capture the girl. When shall we strike. I plan on doing it at night. That way we can see her in her PJs," Zac let out a lustful smirk.

"I think we should do it in the morning. Don't you think so Dave?" I fought back. DAVE IS MINE!

"I like Zac's idea better," Dave answered.

DAVE-SAMA??????

"I mean, we won't attract any attention if we kidnap her at night," Dave explained.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Zac slapped Dave's back and Dave blushed.

"WHYYYYYYYY!" I cried at the top of my lungs.

Have a good weekend guys ^_^ I'll update chapters tomorrow and Sunday too, so be on the lookout! Also, please comment if you think I should have some romance between different characters besides Laxus and (you). I just wanted to try something new, hope you guys don't mind. Anyways, don't forget to comment/vote and love Laxus <3