Laxus x Reader: Morning Bliss

Hey everyone! I hope you guys are enjoying Book 2 of my Laxus x Reader series. Love all of those who have been reading/commenting/voting. Enjoy :)

Your POV

I woke up the next morning to be found in my room. I scratched my head and went to the bathroom to look at myself. My hair was all messed up and I was still wearing my dress from last night. What happened last night?

I took a long hot shower as the water cleansed my whole body. *sigh* So relaxing....

Then I heard a knock on the door. I quickly got out of the shower and covered my body with a towel. The knocking continued, so I opened the door. I blushed when I saw who it was. It was Laxus. He was blushing too when he realized that I only had a towel around me.

"Can I come in?" Laxus nervously asked still looking at my body.

"Yeah," I said and closed the door when he entered. When the door was shut tight, Laxus pinned me against the wall. My heart started beating rapidly as Laxus kissed me. I felt his tongue begging for permission to enter and I opened, so Laxus's tongue could go in. His tongue squirmed inside of my mouth and danced there, feeling every last inch of my mouth.

Soon, our tongues locked with each other and I broke the kissed and took a big breath. "What happened last night?"

"You don't remember?" Laxus asked and I shook my head. Laxus got off me and made himself comfortable on my couch.

Laxus looks so sexy in his tank top and shorts Cx

"After the slow dance, there was a drinking contest. You insisted in participating, but I didn't let you since you never drank before," Laxus began. "Though you were stubborn and said you wanted to try it so I participated with you just to keep an eye on you. When the contest started, you took one shot and then you fainted."

"What! I'm so pathetic," I said sadly, but Laxus just pulled me so I was sitting on his lap.

"Naw, you're awesome," Laxus breathed on my neck and I could feel his warm breath heating my skin.

"So, what are we going to do today?"

...

"Laxus?"

....

"Laxus?"

...

"DON'T LOOK AT MY CLEAVAGE!" I quickly got up and covered my breasts.

"Ah, what?" Laxus said and he broke out of his trance.

"I asked, what are we going to do today?" I repeated.

"I don't know. I just wanna spend the day with you alone," Laxus made out, his voice filled with lust. Laxus grabbed me from the wrist and dragged me down so I was sitting on top of him.

Laxus POV

God, I love this position. I have the best view.

I started smirking, but (y/n) caught me. So I flipped her, this time me being on top. I planted a soft kiss on her lips.

Your POV

Laxus's lips and mine met. Laxus really does love long kisses, and I love them too as long as they're with him.

I held him by the head and played with his hair. Laxus removed a piece of hair that was covering my face and deepened the kiss.Soon, his tongue was in my mouth, savoring it. Once in awhile, I would feel Laxus's manhood nudging my area (A/N: If you know what I mean *winks*) and I would just giggle as his face swelled with red. Laxus continued kissing roughly and passionately, just what I expected from him.

Then there was a knock at the door.

"I should get changed," I said and Laxus got off me.

"I'll answer it," Laxus got up and opened the door.

I went to the bathroom to change and I heard someone speaking.

"Oh hi, Laxus-san," a sweet and quiet voice said. It was Wendy.

"What do you want?" Laxus grumbled.

"I'm sorry for intruding," Wendy said softly. "I was just calling (y/n) to come join Lucy and I for breakfast."

"She's changing," Laxus explained. "Just wait." They both stood there waiting in awkward silence. I pitied Wendy, knowing how intimidating Laxus could be. I quickly changed, not wanting her to wait any longer.

"I'm done!" I squealed happily and I walked out of the bathroom wearing a tan-colored one shoulder shirt with black shorts that were 6 inches above my knee. (A/N: I'm actually wearing that right now x3)

They both gasped. "You look so pretty!" Wendy praised and that made me blush.

"Thanks. C'mon let's get going. Laxus wanna come with us?"

Laxus shook his head. "I'm meeting up with Freed and the others."

"Alright," I said, sad to see him leave.

"I liked the outfit you were wearing before," Laxus whispered to my ear and winked. I stuck my tongue out and waved him goodbye. His room was at was next to Gray's, which was 2 doors right from mine.

"C'mon. Let's help Carla wake Lucy up now," Wendy said and I laughed.

"That's gonna take a while."

Laxus POV

I opened the door my room and I sat on my couch. I sighed thinking about how (y/n)'s lips felt when we first kissed. I don't want to lose (y/n). She's the first girl I ever had true feelings for and I want to be by her side for the rest of my life. I closed my eyes and dreamt of (y/n)'s beautiful face and smile and the way she laughed. I was about to sleep, when I heard knocking from the door.

"Laxus, it's us," I heard and I opened it. Freed and Bickslow stood there.

"May we come in?" Freed asked and I nodded.

"Where's Evergreen?" I questioned and Freed said that she was sick, but she actually just wants to spend time with Elfman.

"So, did you do it last night?" Bickslow teased with his dolls repeating after him, "Did you? Did you?"

"What are you talking about?" I said as Freed decided to make coffee for us.

"C'mon you can't deny it," Bickslow began. "You brought (y/n) to her room last night. You must've done something to her."

"No. I just put her to bed and left," I told him. I was telling the truth.

"Man, you just missed your best chance," Bickslow laughed and I ignored him.

"Just leave him alone, Bickslow. Let's get breakfast in the dining room downstairs," Freed suggested. We both agreed and we followed Freed.

Woooo! Funny story, I wrote his whole chapter but I didn't save it and lost everything, resulting me to start all over <.< It was worth it though, so don't forget to comment/vote and love Laxus <3