Chapter 3

Karkats POV:

Last Class of the day...finally!

I didn't have my last class with Terezi but I don't really care. I just wanna get out if here as soon as possible.

I waited in my desk impatiently. I tapped my fingers against the desk in annoyance, which also seemed to be getting my teacher annoyed but who gives a fuck?

"Karkat, could you please stop tapping your fingers? I beg it's really annoying for the other students to concentrate."

"LIKE I CARE..." I mumbled looking out the window.

"Excuse me? Do you need to go to the office?!" He warned.

"GO AHEAD. ITS MY LAST DAY HERE SO I DONT GIVE A CRAP WHAT YOU DO." I glanced up at the clock, "AND IN THREE TWO-"

The bell rang and I bounced up from my seat.

"LATER FUCKERS!" I yelled of happiness! So glad to finally be out of here!

I skipped down the halls to my locker and found a note attached to it.

H3Y K4RKL3S!

1 GOT P1CK3D UP 34RLY SO W3 C4MT W4LK HOM3 TOG3TH3R.

>:[

1 HOP3 YOU L1K3 YOUR N3W SCHOOL. M3SS4G3 M3 WH3N YOU UNP4CK YOUR COMPUT3R.

H4V3 A S4F3 TR1p!

>:]

- T3R3Z1

I sighed. I really wanted to see her before I left. I'm leaving right when I get home today. Oh well....

Maybe I'll see her before leave possibly....

I opened my locker and grabbed the box full of everything of mine. It wasn't heavy so it'll be an easy walk home. I closed my locker and walked out of the school.

As I walked outside I turned around and flipped off the school.

"FUCK YOU AND GOOD RIDDANCE!" I smirked. I let out a sigh of relief and started walking down the street.

The sky was full of clouds. So it looked grey all around.

Probably going to rain here after I leave....

I walked along the sidewalk then I felt myself being pushed to the floor.

I landed in a small bed off grass by the sidewalk. I looked up and- oh fuck. Not them right now...

"So we heard you don't give a crap what happens to you because it's your last day here....." One of my bullies said to me as he kicked my stomach. I gasped for air then I felt another kick in my back.

"So it's fine if we give you your last gift from us?" The girl that spit on my said.

I couldn't say anything...but like I would want to talk to them. They knocked the air out of me for a couple of seconds.

"Oh Karkat....We hope everybody treats you with the 'kind and gentle' way we have treated you for these years at your new school." Another guy said pulling me up by my collar and punching me in the jaw. I fell back down instantly.

"Oh...it must be hard finding another girlfriend too...someone who actually like you....where is Terezi?" The girl said kicking me again.

"FIRST OFF SHES NOT MY GIRLFRIEND..." I spit out some blood starting to come from my mouth. They didn't see the color. "AND SECOND...YOU ALL CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES...." I said trying to regain all of my air. Instead the all just punched and kicked me together.