CHAPTER TWELVE - NIGHT THAT CHANGES EVERYTHING

Seokjin's POV

Our perfect baby is in little space for two weeks already. Taehyung now messes his diaper without hesitation, no matter if he is peeing or pooping. Now when is his diaper stained he cries to tell me that he needs change and doesn't budge when I am cleaning him. Before Taehyung didn't like his bottles of formula and now he loves them. I don't mind when he wakes up with crying three times per night because I enjoy every second with him. His small fingers clutching my shirt and his messy hair after waking up. Taehyung is just too adorable and I can't keep my hands of him. I love to play with him and he enjoys it too. He has tons of toys and when he is bored he can play with his little friends. Taehyung isn't as small as Jungkook but not so big as Hoseok and Yoongi so it is quite hard to find game which can enjoy all four of them. Taehyung loves playing with them and Yoongi is little bit possessive, he wants Taehyung only for himself. Yoongi loves him so much that he even wants to take naps with Taehyung. One picture of the littles angels during nap won hearts of all citizens. On the picture are laying our littles in nest made from blankets and pillows. Yoongi is tightly hugging Taehyung who has pacifier between his lips and clutches rattle in his hand. Jungkook is curled into ball and Hoseok has his arm under head of his tiny brother. After releasing the photo Instagram went crazy and the littles had their own photoshoot. Everyone is talking about how much perfect is our little baby and I can't believe it too.

I am staring at him while he is eating strawberry. We are having breakfast and he whined until I gave him the fruit. His lips are now red like he has used lipstick and he is enjoying the sweet taste. After breakfast Joon feeds him bottle of formula and we go out. The garden around our house is huge so we have a walk and Jimin joined us. Jungkook is laying in stroller while Taehyung, Yoongi and Hoseok run around. We are watching them and Namjoon rubs my back. Everything is perfect until Taehyung tripped and fell.

"Baby!"

I run to him and lift my crying baby. His left knee is bleeding and I hold him on my hip. Servants run to us with first aid kit and I treat his poor knee. I decided that he ran enough for today and send them to get his stroller. Taehyung is fussy when I strapped him inside but I closed curtains on the stroller and he calmed down. He is sleeping and we are walking around the gardens. When is time for lunch servants prepared picnic for us. We sit on the huge blanket and I took Taehyung out of his stroller. He is sitting in my lap and I hand him small macrons. Taehyung forgot about his owie and enjoys his sweet treat. Namjoon feeds him kimbap and Taehyung is happily smiling at us. I kiss his full tummy and cradle him close to my chest. His bum is in my lap while I am supporting his back with my arm. I pressed his head to my chest so my heartbeat can calm him down. Namjoon put thin blanket over Taehyung's head and my baby is soon snoring. Yoongi crawled into Jimin's lap and curled into ball. The boy is really like a kitten and I stroke his milky white cheek. Hoseok is crying because he is tired too so Namjoon put him in Taehyung's stroller. He pushed the stroller around for a while and Hoseok is asleep too. After one hour I peeked under the blanket and see that my baby is looking back at me. He smiled sleepily and sat up. Yoongi, Hoseok and Jungkook are awake too. Boys are playing again and I want something calm for them so I sit them around me and start to knit wreaths from the flowers. When every one has wreath on head I teach them Patty cake song. I am enjoying this peaceful atmosphere and has no idea that storm is coming.

After the picnic we go back and babies play in their playroom. Jimin and Namjoon have some work to do and go to the office while I stay with the babies. It is almost evening and we have dinner. Then I take Taehyung out of his highchair and carry him to bathroom. Namjoon comes to and together we bath your little baby. I lay Taehyung on changing table and suddenly Namjoon's phone started to ring. He goes outside of the nursery and I massage my baby's thin body. I put Taehyung down in his crib and Namjoon still isn't coming back. I turn on the crib mobile and Taehyung falls asleep. I go to our bedroom and wait for Namjoon. He comes back after long time and he looks pale.

"My father passed away 20 minutes ago."