CHAPTER SEVEN - DOCTOR FOR LITTLES

Namjoon's POV

Yesterday was tiring day so today we are sleeping until maid comes to wake me up. She said the most unpleasant thing.

"Your majesty your mother queen is here."

I quickly got up and put satin robe over my pyjama. I hurry downstairs and mother is sitting on couch in the living room.

"Mother how nice surprise!"

She is sipping tea and glanced at me coldly. Mother throw Vogue with Taehyung on cover on coffee table.

"Son explain me what happened yesterday."

I gulped and my mouth goes dry.

"We have him only for short time, he just isn't used to this."

Mother put the tea cup on glass coffee table and got up. She fixed her skirt and takes her purse.

"I make an appointment with best doctor for littles in Korea. Wake up your wife and the little brat."

I nod and go back upstairs. I wake up Seokjin and it is another painful kick for him. He knows that we can't send her away or say no. She is a queen.

We get dressed and prepared Taehyung. Servants have already put stroller and car seat for Taehyung in mother's limousine. We get in and Seokjin strapped Taehyung in his car seat. 

We arrived to the hospital and I put Taehyung in stroller

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We arrived to the hospital and I put Taehyung in stroller. He senses that this isn't time for fighting and he is quietly sucking on the pacifier and looks around. In the hospital is long line of nurses and doctors who are bowing to us. The main doctor leads us to his office and mother goes inside with us. We sit down and the is still bowing to us and smiles widely as idiot.

"I told you doctor why we are here."

The doctor nods and three nurses join us. The doctor holds some white box and put it on table.

"Your majesty, can we start?"

She nods and the doctor opened the box.

"Okay let's start."

Taehyung's POV

The photoshoot was tiring and then the spanking. I didn't want to ruin the light it was accident. And now I am laying in crib with sore bum. Yesterday they also made me to pee in the diaper again. I wasn't fighting so much because I was tired and scared that I would get another spanking.

It is morning again and I am listening the birds singing outside. I am watching the small animals dangling above my head. I shake the rattle slightly because I am bored. Baby can only sleep and eat. Seokjin and Namjoon are with me every minute, I can only sleep alone.

But it is still better than what is happening to Baekhyun. He is like doll. Empty and dazed. I am so happy that Namjoon told me that they won't use the drugs on me. I still want to leave but at least my brain isn't mush.