North Shaw x Reader!

REquested by alonewalker10!

Sorry if it is too late, but my phone is dead :,( But i hope you enjoy it!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-SHAW!!!!!!! WAKE UP OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR SOCCER PRACTICE!!!

-Just.... 5 more minutes...

You threw him a bucket of water and he imidiatly jumped out of the bed.

-Jeez louise!!!! Why did you do that? I was already waking up!!

-THEN GET READY!!!

North got himself ready and headed to training, but his mind were somewhere else. You and North Shaw were best friends since kindergarten, you two were so close that you ended up living together... but the problem is that you were very responsible and he was a bit childish in some of his acts, but for some reason, even if you took care of him throughout this years, he didnt feel the same...its like he doesnt want to be friends with you...why?

-Are you ok north?-Shakes asked

-Huh?oh...its just...wel...you see, i dont think my friendship with Y/N is working out lately.

Shakes listed to everything North had to say and laughed! 

-Why are you laughing, dude?

-Its just that you are really blind!! From what i heard it looks like you want to be more than friends with her.

-But she doesnt like me!?

-Just tell her. you'll see what happens.

When practice was over, he rushed his way home so fast, that even tiger would be jealous!!He opened the door just to see you on the couch watching a drama. he sat next to you and you gave him a kiss on his cheek.

-How was practice?

-Love...

-Excuse me?

-You...

-What about me?

He started blushing and bouncing on the couch.

-I....like you!

-i like you too!

-I mean...like like...

-Wait... are you telling me that you...love me?

-YES!!

-oh...I love you too, dummy!

«THE NEXT DAY»

-So...did you tell her?

-yep, she accepted my feelings like she already knew that i liked her...

-See? I told you!....Did you kiss?

-Thats between me and her!

-Tell me!

-NO!

-You cant run away from me!!!

-I CAN!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is part I!! I'll post tomorow! i'm so sorry you had to wait this lomg for this so i'm making a special one for you!!

P.S: Please dont kill me!!! :3