shakes x pregnant! reader

Requested by XIXWOLFXIX. Hope you enjoy it.

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I was laying on my bed, my hands caressing my tummy. My boyfriend shakes was coming home soon so i got up and prepared domething for us to eat.

After taking care of dinner, i took the pregnancy test out of my jeans pocket...two red stripes. How am i going to tell him that I'm pregnant? We never talked about having kids together, he only said that je wants a kid after marriage and we aren't even engaged!
I decided to throw the test away and hide my pregnancy until i couldn't hide it anymore.

I heard the door opening amd shakes came in.

- Hey Y/N, how was your day?

I just gave him a smile

- Fine...how was yours?

- coach is beeing too hard on us again and it's really tiring....are you ok? You seem distant.

I kissed him on the cheek, got up and went straight to my room.
~even if he accepts my pregnancy, he would be absent most of the time~

Shakes entered the room and sat beside me.

- please, tell me what's wrong?

- I'm just tired, that's all.

We layed down together for a while before he got up to shower and get ready for bed.

~next day~

I was throwing up all morning and i just couldn't stop. Even shakes stayed home with me because he was so worried.

- Maybe it's something you ate yesyerday?

- Yeah, i guess it was something I ate.

He braided my hair so i wouldn't get my hair dirty.

- I'm going to call the doctor! I'll be back.

I was left alone in the bathroom thinking by myself...if the doctor finds out im pregnant, maybe shakes would break up with me.

- WHAAAAATTTT? THIS IS THE HAPPIEST DAY IN MY LIFE!!!

I asked mysrlf why he was so happy and cheering. Shakes bursted into the bathroom and hugged me.

- Will you marry me Y/N?

- I don't think this is a proper moment but, yes, I'll marry you. But why all of the sudden ?

He then showed me the pregnancy test, THAT I FORGOT TO THROW AWAY! I LEFT IT ON THE KITCHEN COUNTER!

i puked one ore time and asked  him if he really wanted to have a kid with me.

- of course i want to! I love you so much! Come here and let me kiss you!

- My mouth doesn't taste good, just for your information!

He laughed and stayed by my side the whole day.

- Do you really have to see me on the toilet too?

- just in case you trip and fall into the toilet! .... We're having a baby♥

#facepalm#

~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~♥~

I hope you liked it and feel free to request more (≧∇≦)b