Riano X Pregnant! Reader

Riano always wanted to have kids, but it seems that i am incapable of geting pregnant. i was so sad that i begann to become distant from Riano. I kmow its not good to distance myself from him because it could damage our relationship, but i felt so bad about him...i felt like i wasnt enough for him.

"Please Y/N, tell me why you are ignoring me all the time?"

"Maybe we should break up Riano!"

He looked at me in shook.

"WHAT?...why?"

"You deserve better!"

"Nonsense... you are the best i can have Y/N"

I turned around, not wanting to face him, after a while i went into our room and packed my things. 

"Are you going to leave?? Please, just tell what is wrong and maybe we can work this out!"

I didn't answer and left imidiatly, i took my car and drove to my mom's house, where i wanted to stay for a while. i told her that i'm not capable of having kids and so i left him.

"But sweety, you should have talked to him instead of breaking up with him and leaving without a word."

She was right. I decided to wait a few days before i could talk to him...but during these days i felt disy and threw up a few times.

"Maybe we should go to the doctor, honey"

I didn't want to, but my mom draged me all the way there. My mom and i waited for the results to come out.

"Miss Y/N i have good news! You are going to be a mother!"

"................................I HAVE TO GO TO RIANO!!!!!"

I immiadtly drove to where Riano lives and knocked on the door.

"RIANO! OPEN THE DOOR!!!I'TS IMPORTANT!!!"

"Geez, girl! you don't have to yell like that!"

"WEAREGOINGTOHAVEABABYI'MPREGNANTYOUAREGOINGTOBEADAD!"

He looked at me confused

"Are you high?"

"NO! i'm pregnat!"

Riano fainted and i had to take him inside quickly before someone thinks i'm draging a corpse! After afew minutes he woke up and immiatly huged me and asked why i left. I explained everything to him (Author is to lazy to explain everything sooo.... yeah...hihi)! For the rest of the day, he didn't let go of me, but thats ok bcs i was a total butt-hole to him.

THE END!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Requested by XIXWOLFXIX

Sorry this wasn't long enough, but i try my best. i started working so i don't have much time.

(*^^*)