6.5

@alexandradaddario: Off to an event (read: award show) with this wild cat and the parents 💞Wish us luck!|@username: Good luck!!@username2: I'm so glad it's televised @username3: Some damn good genes right there@zacefron: What team? 😉@alexandrada...

Wish us luck!
|
@username: Good luck!!
@username2: I'm so glad it's televised
@username3: Some damn good genes right there
@zacefron: What team? 😉
@alexandradaddario: @zacefron Wildcats, duh 😂
@username4: No Matt?
@username5: @username4 I just realised
@matthewdaddario: Do I have to?
@username6: #brothergoals right there (not) ^
@beau_ashton: What he means to say is that we have our fingers crossed for you 😆
@username7: Why didn't you go too? @matthewdaddario @beau_ashton
@matthewdaddario: @username7 Prearranged tickets + spontaneous trip here = we get to house-sit while they have fun
@username8: ^^ 😂😂😂
@username9: I'm so excited 😆😆😆
@kitkatsmeow: So much love and luck is being thrown your way from us in LA 😙😙
@username10: Gotta love supportive family going to events with you
@username11: You've got this ✊✊

Load more comments...

-

Beau hums as she finishes washing up the cups that she and Matt had been using earlier, mostly just finding stuff to do to ease her restless energy. The conversation with the girls from a few days ago has been playing on her mind a lot and it's left her quite distracted. A part of her is sure that it's all just down to timing and such but another, more insecure part is wondering whether there is more to it than that.

She jumps as arms snake around her waist and lips press against her neck, gripping the edge of the sink. "Stop sneaking up on me."

He chuckles, "I didn't sneak up on you. I did say something to you but you're so out of it lately that you didn't hear me."

She picks up the dish towel to dry each item as he goes back to pressing his mouth against her neck. She nearly drops one of the cups at one point when he mouths at a particularly sensitive area on the side of her neck, her breath stuttering for a moment.

"I'm going to break something if you don't stop." She comments though there isn't any heat behind her words.

He hums, pressing against her as he cages her in against the counter. He nibbles at the same place, teasing her and sucking lightly enough to get a reaction without leaving a bruise. Beau puts everything down, placing one hand on his forearm while the other finds its way to the nape of his neck, not pulling him closer but resting there as she tips her head.

Matt groans as she presses back against him, using one hand to turn her face so that he can kiss her lips. They can't deepen the kiss all that much because of the angle but it is no less heated. Beau hisses as he catches her bottom lip between his teeth, pulling a bit as he draws back.

"What's got you so hot and bothered?" Beau's breath is coming out in soft pants as she attempts to catch her breath.

"You're not the only one who's been thinking about that conversation you were having with the girls. You thought I only saw that one message but I didn't, I could see your conversation the whole time until you moved; I knew you had continued talking about it even after you moved away because you blushed so much, biting your lip every so often." The look in his eyes can only be described as hunger. "I want you, I do, but there's nothing I could do when we're never alone. But I've thought about it - so many times now."

Beau lets out a shaky breath, flexing the grip she has on his other arm. "And now...?"

He gives her a smirk, nosing against her cheek before whispering next to her ear as his hand moves from her cheek to her hip, where he pulls her back against him. "Now... is the perfect time to bring every one of those thoughts to life. I'm yours if you want me."

She freezes, shocked for a moment at how brazen he is being, but she feels his grip loosen as he probably takes her silence as a no. Ever the gentleman even when she can quite literally feel how much he wants this.

"We don't have to if you're not ready." He kisses her cheek, neck and shoulder softly, tracing a path down. "I can go upstairs and take a shower or something."

"No," She surprises herself at how quickly she replies, turning in his grip and wrapping her arms around his neck to prevent him from pulling away. "I was just surprised - you haven't been this openly sexual before so it took me by surprise. I have been thinking about it, I just wasn't sure if you would be open to it yet since you like to be the perfect gentleman. But, I do want you."

He smiles, meeting her halfway when she leans up to initiate a kiss, groaning when she deepens the kiss almost immediately. He keeps one of his arms braced against the counter as he presses her back, cupping the side of her neck and taking control of the kiss from her, nibbling at her bottom lip a little more roughly than usual. One of her arms stays around his neck as the other hand runs down his chest and nudges under his shirt just as he moves from her lips to her neck again, having memorised the exact area of her neck that gets the best reaction, feeling him groan against her skin. He hisses between his teeth as her nails scratch over his stomach and abs in response before he pulls back.

He groans as he catches sight of how red her lips have gotten from the rough treatment - not enough to bruise but enough to be noticeable right now. "Upstairs or neither of us is ever going to be able to step foot in this kitchen without blushing."

"You've been thinking about this a lot more than I thought," She comments as she puts everything away quickly before joining her fingers with his as he leads them upstairs to his room. He takes the lead easily but pauses when she motions for him to, just before he goes to push her t-shirt up and off to join his on the floor. "How far did you think ahead because I have nothing with me? If you don't either then this is going nowhere."

He lets out a relieved sigh, seeming glad that they're not stopping as far as she can tell, as he gets up and goes to the side pocket of his bag, rummaging around for barely a second before looking as if he just won the lottery. She raises an eyebrow at him when she sees what he pulls out, though, she had just asked about it.

He blushes but joins her again on the bed, depositing his "prize" to the side. "I didn't bring them with me from LA so don't look at me like that."

She giggles but lets him pick up from where they left off.