7.2

The cast congregates by the trailers, some of the members are missing because of filming or other things but most of them are present, sitting on the steps of the trailers or various chairs from who knows where. Matt is sitting in the doorway of his trailer with Beau sitting on the steps between his legs.  She leans back against him, smiling to herself as he automatically wraps his arms around her and continues his conversation with Alberto and Harry. Now that she's feeling better, thanks to actually going to a doctor for something to properly combat her stomach bug, and in Toronto with everyone, she feels calmer. Matt's mood has also improved over the past week and a half that she's been here, even though she hasn't let him kiss her properly because she didn't want him to get sick too.

"Beau, are you going to be going back to LA or sticking around? I need to know how much time we have to get all of our plans done." Em catches her attention, having been conversing with the rest of the girls about things they can do together now that she's feeling better and all of them are together again.

She shrugs, "Put it this way, I haven't brought a return ticket yet."

The girls chuckle at her response before going back to planning some get together or other; Beau had lost interest after a while, trusting that one of them will let her know closer to the time of the actual event. She tips her head, leaning up a little so she can reach to kiss Matt's jaw, on the other side of where his deflect rune has been applied, smiling when he looks down immediately. Em and Harry had been talking about something he wasn't interested in so she could tell he was only listening and, therefore, wouldn't mind the distraction.

He smiles, moving to a better angle so that he can kiss her without either of them hurting their necks. "I'm glad you're better - I've missed being able to do this."

"Quit it, you two," Alberto laughs, throwing one of the cat toys that is lying around in his trailer for Stella. "Ain't nobody want to see that."

Beau laughs as Matt catches the toy with only a glance up at the culprit of the projectile before wrapping his arms around her so that they go back to their original position. "Where's your girlfriend, Alberto? Busy filming? That's too bad, you must feel so lonely now."

Everyone laughs, used to teasing each other about their relationships by now. The group start up another conversation, though, it doesn't last too long before some of them are called to film. Once they start to disperse, it's like a snowball effect as they all eventually wander off to do something or other. Beau texts Matt to let him know that she's going back to his place before calling an Uber to take her there as Matt needs the car to get back later.