Chapter 3 - Tornado Disaster. We Met Again

Start from the beginning

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Can I kiss you now?!" He asked.

Without even thinking about that stupid, stupid question of his, I blurted out, "Fine!". In a blink of an eye, he smacked his lips on mine, pulling my head between his big hands and bit my upper lip before running out of my hell's gate to his house.

Feeling in dazed as I stared off the space, I just realized what happened so I blushed like crazy with embarrassment. Instead of usually yelling, 'STEPHEN!', I lightly put my back hand on my lips, feeling my red hot face as I muttered low, "Idiot" and went inside to take a long hot bath.

.....................................

Talking on a phone in a hot steamy and bubly bath. I laid on my back, slowly raising my leg up as I ran my finger tips down with bubbles, "Hey, guys, I'm planning to chat with Sophie and Natasha from UK in Skype since it's saturday night. Wanna come?"

"Yeah, sure." she said and then I heard a beeping sound, like there's a new message.

Ah, right. Since it's saturday, of course Annie would chat with Matt on Skype, "Matt just got a call from Stephen for the same reason. Looks like James and Declan finally found a time to chat with us." she laughed.

Sophie Kates is also my childhood friend. I also met her in the same kindergarden school where I met Stephen. She's also the first female friend of mine that kept on sticking with me each day and always deciding things on her own, like taking me out to play as though I was already friends with her.

Because of my situation with Seth's father and my parents, I promised my mum not to invovle anyone. But Sophie is the most presistent girl I have ever known. Although, Stephen's much worse.

I met Natasha Jones in middle school, the time when Stephen and I actually don't hang out much. Sophie and Natasha were two of my bestest friends in UK. Just like Annie and Kylie. Of course, I introduced my new friends to the old friends, second week after transferring in that school so they already knew each other.

James and Declan were also Stephen's friends since birth and around the same age. They also know about Matt and Keith though they only got to know each other a few months back. Yeah, to sum it all up, we all know each other.

"Okay, I'll invite Kylie too and see if she's up for it" I said, gently rubbing my tummy with bubbles.

"Okay, we will be there at six." she said, "You better spit everything out what happened earlier tonight. But I can already tell it went well." She laughed, "I still prefer juicy details"

I can almost imagine her winking, so I rolled my eyes as I smiled, "Alright, I promise to tell so see you all then" I said and turned off the phone and back on again before dialling Kylie's number to invite her. I bet Stephen already invited Keith.

.................................

[ 6 pm ]

Annie and Kylie were already in my bedroom. I locked downstairs window and the door as Kylie and Annie prepared for midnight snack in our pyjamas. My bedroom may not be big but it gives off the feeling of cosy and they like it.

Lots of old toys on the side, bookshelf full of complicated books, normal sized bed and a thick white futon on the floor. There's a table with a laptop and a camera. I logged in Skype and got a video call from Sophie so I accepted it and full screen it as I moved the laptop so that they can face all the three of us.

Sophie already grew her wavy ginger hair with light tone skin and thin pink lips. Blue eyes, rather bright. If I had to say, her blue light eyes is brighter than Stephen's since Stephen's got grey ring around outside his pupils.