Chapter 3 - Tornado Disaster. We Met Again

Comment

Vote -this story and Mitch Hewer as Stephen Tylline in Best Male cat in Watty Awards

Like

Tweet

............................

(RECAP)

Hmm, I opened my bag and took out a little black box. Stephen was a little curious but then realized what the inside was and laughed as he put his hand up. I smiled and helped him put it on, slowly sliding it in. I looked up as he wrapped his arms around me and smiled on my cheek. He softly whispered, slowly melting me down inside although it made me smile a bit.

"Forever", He promised.

.................................................

Stephen and I went home. Our house have already fixed and all cleaned up as though the messy stalker incident never happened. It was fast to fix all up. As an expect of our parents.

Anyway, first time in a while, we held hands during our half an hour journey on the way home. Obviously, Mr. Driver refused to let us in since our little water fountain incident earlier got us wet. Heheh.

Unsurprisingly, my future husband-to-be whispered his magic words for three nanoseconds to him and fingersnap, he agreed to give us a lift. Yep. Just like that. I ain't gonna ask what he said cuz I don't wanna know! I'm sure as hell I didn't see him bribing him with money!

During our journey, I fell asleep with his a-little-too-wet-but-its-better-than-wearing-nothing jacket.

So caring, isn't he? Almost perfect and flawless. To you. To me, his imperfectness and all his flaws are kept inside my head. No matter how many times I think about it, it never fails to make me smile. Or laugh.

Such a worrisome he was, he didn't want me to catch a cold while being pregnant with his kid. Despite knowing he's sensitive to slightly cold air in summer, I know he will catch a cold if he doesn't dry himself soon.

Plus, no way am I cancelling our wedding because of that when everyone put a lot of hard work in making it perfect.

Knowing Stephen, there's a 99.99% chance he will push himself to the point he would not be able to stand. Tsk, Tsk, Tsk.

Standing on the front gate, clenching on his almost-dry black Craghoppers Nosi Pemba jacket with my fist as I hug myself to keep warm and the other hand, holding my bag. I looked up to him as he smiled, putting his hand around my waist as he moved himself forward to me. He looked a little pale so I put my hand on his chest, "Hey, go home and take a long, hot bath. You'll catch a cold." I told him.

He pout cutely and crossed his arms like a kid and looked away as he shook his head, "No way, you go in first.". I sighed, just as I expected, "All right, I'll go. But if you come in my house less than an hour after your bath, even if it's a second less, I will lock my door and my window!" I warned him. His face turned a little pale because he knows that I will really do that.

He was struggling to say something against that but instead, he sighed, admitting defeat, "Alright! Alright! I'll do it so go inside before you catch a cold!"

"That's what i'm about to do!!" I said, about the turn around but just stood there. Not really angry. Just saying.

"Okay!" he said.

"Okay!" I said it back. I don't know why but I get this feeling that I'm expecting something. In a good way, I guess. I just don't know what though.