Ch.5 The Guardian of the Miraculous

Start from the beginning

"Goodnight Cat," marinette said.

Cat meowed back.

"Goodnight Marinette," Adrien said.

While everyone was asleep, Tikki was deep in thought. Where was Plagg, where on earth could he be. Even if Cat Noir  had removed or abandoned the ring, Plagg would still be connected to it, and if he lost it, Plagg would have ensured that he would have found the Miraculous, so what was going on? She decided she would consult with Marinette in the morning, then got comfortable and fell asleep.

The next day, school went by in a bit and before she knew it, She was back at home. Nothing seemed the same anymore. Her life as Marinette wasn't the same without Adrien, and Her life as Ladybug wasn't the same without Cat Noir. Marinette looked at the small cat that was currently sleeping. She smiled.

He was the silver lining in this dark period. She wouldn't have met him had it not been for all this craziness, but she was still determined to find Adrien and Cat Noir.

"Marinette," Tikki said.

"Hm? Oh what is it Tikki?" Marinette asked.

"I've been wondering. You see you are currently holding the cat Miraculous, but if that's the case, where is Plagg, the Cat kwami?" She asked.

"What do you mean Tikki?" Marinette asked

"If Cat Noir abandoned the ring, you would've found Plagg along with the ring, if Cat Noir lost it, Plagg would've ensured that cat noir would've found it by now, so where is he?" Tikki asked.

"That's a good question, and could be the answer to this whole case!" Marinette said.

Tikki was quiet.

"Marinette, I think it's time you met someone," Tikki said.

"Who?" Marinette asked.

"The last guardian of the miraculous"

(A/N in this fanfic she hadn't met him yet)

The next day, Marinette walked toward a shop. When she entered, she was greeted by an old man.

"I know you, you're the vet that healed Tikki when she was sick," Marinette said.

"Marinette, meet master fu, the last guardian of the miraculous," she said.

"It's an honour to meet you master fu," marinette said,

"It's nice to see you to Marinette, but I sense you came here to seek guidance for a problem," Master Fu.

"Yes," Marinette said.

She took off her necklace and handed it to Master Fu,

"I found his Miraculous in an alleyway. Tikki pointed out that Plagg wasn't anywhere near the miraculous. If it was abandoned, Plagg would be near it, if it was lost he would've located it by now," marinette said

Master fu examined it closely.

"Your Kwami made an excellent point. I believe it has to do with the fact that the miraculous is broken." He said

"Broken?" Marinette asked

Master fu pointed out the the crack at the top.

"When this crack happened, I believe Plagg was in the ring. If he was, when the miraculous broke, then Plagg and Cat Noir would've been bonded into one being," master fu explained

"One...being?" Marinette asked

"Yes, most likely with Plagg's ability he would've been transformed into a feline, most likely a black cat," master fu said.