Chapter 12

Tyler pov

I was ready to tell everyone to get the hell out of my house because Bianca and I aren't even bonding like we were suppose to. I walking over to the speakers to tell everyone to leave when a girl bumped into me. The hair on my back pricked up and I looked down and saw it was Bianca.

"Oh thank god I found you! Please help me Tyler! Sawyer is chasing me and I-I-"

"Hey its okay I'll help you what's wrong?" I said my voice filled with concern. She was about to explain when I saw Sawyer grab Bianca arm and pull her toward him.

And that was not okay.

"Get your hands off her Sawyer." I threanted. I felt my fangs coming out. See, Sawyer is in my clan but he is hated by everyone except his 3 minions. He is very devious.

"Why?" he asked. I just looked at him. I can't tell him she's my inamorata. At least not right here in front of her.

"Oh I see..." he trailed off looking at me and back to Bianca. She was looking at the ground and looked deep in thought.

"Please let me go." She whispered.

"You shouldn't have ran away from me." he said looking down on her. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Julianna stumbling around and trying to leave.

come here. I mind linked her. she isn't accepting my links.

dammit answer Julianna! I yelled.

ow! damn do you need to scream!? what the hell do you need Melendez? she said irratated. YES! She answered.

come to the speakers I need your help.

why?

It involves your best friend that you forgot about.

shit. here I come.

"You smell so good Bianca... Did you know that?" he whispered in her ear. Yeesh creep alert. Her face turned pale.

"Alright I'm here." Julianna breathlessly said. She looked up at Sawyer and locked eyes with him for a split moment and her face turned red. I could see her fangs forming through her mouth.

"Let her go Sawyer." She growled.

"Naw I'm good." he said.

"Stop." She said.

"That's not what you were saying in bed." he snarked. Wait. Hold on, what did he just say.

I'll tell you later she mind linked me.

"You little asshole whatever happened back then has nothing to do what's happening now. Let Bianca go."

"Shutup slut." he scoffed.

"Oh hell no!!!" She ran at him but before she tackled him I grabbed her waist and held her back. She started screaming some very colorful words at him untill she accidentally kicked the speaker off the stand. It was silent.

"PARTY AT MY HOUSE!!" Some random jock yelled out. Within 10 minutes everyone was gone. All of a sudden,  Julianna got out of my grasp and pulled Bianca and shoved her to the side and tackled Sawyer. I caught Bianca and ran out of the clan house and didn't look back.

***

"Are you sure your okay?" I asked Bianca. We were currently sitting in her bedroom. Apparently her mom was asleep in her bedroom so we had to be quiet.

"I just stood there and didn't struggle to get away. I stood there like the coward I am." She whispered.

"I would have reacted the same way.... if i was in your position and was a girl and... I'll shutup now." I said," Look your gonna be okay. He can't hurt you now." I tried to soothe her.

"How do you know?" She asked.

"I'll take care of him." I said with no emotion. How dare Sawyer do this to my inamorata. She was so delicate she didn't deserve this. She is just a human. I hate to say it but she is weak compared to my kind. When I looked back down at Bianca she was falling asleep at my shoulder. I picked her up and tucked her in her bed.

"Tyler?" She asked.

"Yeah?"

"Can you stay the night with me?" I pondered over this for a moment and went to the other side of her bed and layed down next to her. I looked over at her. Wow. She was truly gorgeous. I can't believe she's all mine. I leaned over and kissed her on her nose.

"mmm... thanks" She mumbled. Shit she still awake. I just smiled and waited for to drift off.

When she was finally asleep I got up and left.

***

When I was half way down to my clans house I saw Julianna running toward me.

"I- have..... so much...." She breathlessly said," to - tell you."

"What?" I asked.

She looked at me with regret in her eyes.

"Sawyer was my boyfriend when me and him were both human."

Author note. Took me forever to figure out how I wanted this chapter to be but I got it. hope you liked it.

vote.comment.follow

xoxo-julianna