love bite

Chapter 1

    I'm standing at the edge. I know the water is freezing cold and the second I touch I know i will probably be shocked by how cold it is that I won't be able to swim out. I would freeze to death and die down there. it's not worth it. When I turn around about to get off the roof, I see the most beautiful boy ever. He comes toward me and cups my face in his hands. His hands are so cold, it's not natural. He leans in to my face (kissing distance) and then... he pushes me. I fall off the roof. I'm screaming at the top of my lungs and falling in cannonball possession.  I'm falling 10 feet... 20 feet... 50 feet... and then nothing but cold hits me.

    I wake up. I have been having the same dream every night for the past two months. Is that a sign or what?

    "Bianca are u awake yet," my mom says knocking on my door.

    "Yeah I'm up," I answer.

    "Alright well I have to leave early today do you think u can get a ride from Julianna today?"

    "Yeah. I'm sure she won't mind,"

    "Alright well I got to go I love you call me when you get home bye honey."

    In within a minute I heard the door slam and she was gone. I got up and went to my bathroom and took a quick shower and I blowed dried my hair and i threw on a red v-neck with denim skinny jeans and a black leather jacket with some white high top converse. I put on a little bit of lip gloss and blush and grabbed my bag and looked in the mirror. I didn't really need alot of makeup I had a pretty good figured face. I have brown eyes with breast length hair, i was 5'5, and had curves in all the right places.

    "Hey wanna come by and pick me up?" I asked sweetly to Julianna over the phone.

    "Oh NOW your nice to me.. lol sure I'm on my way be there in 5."

    I look at my self one more time in the mirror and then walk down stairs and get a banana. I live in a two story house 4 bedroom, a family room, living room, dinning room, a kitchen, and office. HONK! Julianna is here. As I walk outside I feel as if someone is watching me. It's not Julianna because she is playing with the radio. I turn around and nothing was there. I must be crazy.

    "Hey guess what?!" Julianna practically screeches as we drive away.

    "Yeesh keep it down can u be any louder. and what?"

    " YES I CAN!!! AND there is a new boy at school and he is our grade AND he is a fucking sex god." She half yells half says.

    "And how does this concern me?"

    "Look I know your still a little heart broken after what happened with Adam but trust me when I tell you this.. HE IS NOT COMING BACK!" She said shaking my shoulders. We were walking into school now.

    "Hey guys!" Eric yelled out. Eric is one of my best friends. I met him in 3rd grade. A boy named Michael was making fun of me when Eric came and beat up Michael and forced him to say sorry. Ever since then he was always a little protective toward me.

    "Hey Air." I responded. I call him air for short.

    "So you here about this and anti quote 'new boy with the nice butt' I heard girls saying that," he said grinning.

    "EW ERIC SHUTUP!!" I screeched blushing.

    "So have u even seen him yet?" he asked

    "no and why does it matter it's not like he will pick me off my feet and i will fall instantly in love with him." I said sarcastically. I was walking backwards when I saw Eric and Julianna smiling. I knew that smile was bad. Then all of a sudden i slipped  on water and someone caught me bridal style.