Chapter 11

Tylers pov

I'm suprise people even came to my party. Probably to see how the new kid lived. I have never seen so many girls before hit on me. If Bianca wasn't my inamorata I would have banged all these sluts already but I need to remain faithful even though we aren't together. I'm hoping Julianna kept her word and will bring Bianca here because I already talked to cheif Damian, he said he needs to meet her first before he decides on whether or not she should join. Julianna would be the first girl ever to join our clan.  We don't have any girls. A clan isn't aloud to have girls in there clan untill their cheif finds there inamorata.

***

It's pathetic how girls just throw themselves at guys. I have had over 15 girls already trying to seduce me and it hasn't even been 3 hours yet. Where the hell is Julianna with Bianca. I'm ready to just call this whole party off, I only threw it for her. The front door opened. Im in the backyard right now and now I'm trying to make my way inside to see if it's Bianca.

"Hey there hottie wanna head up stairs and have some fun" a girl who was drunk whispered in my ear.

"No now get off me" I said. Bianca is here and I want to go talk to her but this slut isn't giving up.

"Come on it'll be fun" She whined.

"Fine." I said pushing her to a corner up against the fence. I didn't plan on doing anything with her. I was just gonna compell her to leave me alone.

I looked at her and said,"Call a cab and go home and sleep. And stop uhh- acting slutty." She just looked at me and walked away. Wow. It worked. I tried making my way back inside and finally found Bianca getting a drink. I didn't see Julianna anywhere. 

"Hey you came" I told her.

"Oh yeah. Julianna talked me into coming so uh... here I am" She said.

"Well, I'm really glad you came Bianca." I whispered in her ear. She blushed. Oh god. That blush of hers. I need to walk away before I do something I regret later. I turned around and walked away.

***

Bianca's pov

Tyler just walked away from me and now I'm all alone. Great. I started walking over to the bathroom when someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into there chest. I looked up and saw it was Sawyer. He's new to our school but is already known as a player. He got here the same day as Tyler along with a group of other boys.

"Hey babe wanna dance" he slurred. Yup, he's drunk.

"No thanks, see ya later" I said. I tried pulling away from him but he just tighten his grip around my waist.

"Come on it'll be fun" He started pulling me to where everyone was dancing. Once we were on the dance floor he started swaying his hips with mine. In all honesty I ended having alot of fun with him dancing. I got really thirsty and I told Sawyer I was gonna get something to drink.

"Here." he handed my a cup. I was really desperate for somthing to drink  so i didn't really pay attention to what he handed me. The second the liquid that was in the cup entered my mouth I felt like throwing up. I looked at Sawyer and he was laughing. It turns out he gave me a full glass of alcohol. I started to get really dizzy. I had the sudden urge to punch him in the face because of what he did but I did something entirely different, I started laughing. I grabbed Sawyers hips and started dancing again. He instantly followed in pursuit.

"Can I have another drink" I slurred.

"Sure thing cupcake" he said. He walked away and I started dancing again. He soon came back and handed me a shot. Once I drank it I knew I was drunk. I felt myself needing to pee so I told Sawyer I'd be back. I tried walking away but I kept stumbling. I felt someone pick me up and looked and saw it was Sawyer.

"WHOA!" I shrieked. Man, I'm really drunk.

"Come on I'll take you some where quiet." he whispered in my ear. He ended up taking me to the third floor. He opened a bedroom and set me down on the bed. I looked around the room feeling dazed. I took my shoes off and layed down. It was alot quieter up here and I can here the faint sound of the music down stairs. I took my heels off and lied down. I felt the bed dip beside me and saw it was Sawyer staring at me with such intensity. He leaned over and kissed me and i was shocked at first but soon started kissing him back. He was on top of me now and we were having a major make out session. I ran my hands through his hair and he was gripping onto my waist. I felt his hands start to push my dress up but i grabbed his hand and put it back where it was. I had no intention of having sex with him. I just wanted to make out.

Sawyer had other intentions though. He flipped us over to where I was on top of him now. He started straddling my waist. I felt his hand move down my waist to my thigh. He started moving his hand back up but bringing my dress with him. I immediately came to my senses and stopped kissing him. He just looked at me all innocent like as if he didn't know what his dirty little hands were doing. I tried getting off of him because he totally ruined the moment. Couldn't this boy just make out and not want anything more.

"Where do you think your going" he said. He started to tighten his grip on me even more and it hurt, alot.

"Ummm.... You never gave me a chance to use the bathroom." I squeaked. He just started at me trying to see if i was lying. There was one more thing I had to say in order for him to let me go. I really don't want to but it's my only choice.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be back and we can have more fun" I purposely slurred. I hated saying that I sounded like such a slut. He finally let go of me and whatched me walk out. I ran down stairs as if my life depended on it. I started looking around for Julianna to tell her I'm leaving. I turned around giving up and decided to just call her later when I saw Sawyer looking right at me. His eyes were so dark. He looked angry. I turned around and ran as fast as I can. As I was running I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw it was.....

---------------------------

Cliff hanger!!!! mwahaahaha I feel evil. anyways who do you guys think she bumped into??? Check out my new book My Two twin Mates and tell me what you think. Untill next time!