↪1↩

*Alex Pov*

Hey! Stop running Black Cat! We just wanna talk! The cops were running and screaming after me, making me to laugh at their words. Did they really think I would belive that? Yeah, as If. I am not dumb, If I was that stupid I would have been caught a long time ago.
Just to talk? Nah. For what I did since  now I don't think so.

Hah I don't wanna talk with You fuckers! I laughed and I started to ran my ass off.

They stopped running, taking a break because we have been running for 30 minutes really fast. Honestly, I don't even know why they are still trying to catch me, expecially by running. I know and they know that I am way faster than them. I mean, it is the same story every time: I commit a "crime" , they try to catch me, they don't succed, I escape. I'm lucky because I'm atletic but also very sneaky. That's why I have this Nickname.

I climbed on a building, letting the cops look at my amazing atletic skills.
When I met their eyes I showed them my little middle finger and I ran to my secret apartament.

Uh finally! I droped the things I stole on the table and jumped on the couch, proud of myself for acomplishing another mission.

I turned the TV on and again saw my masked face on television.

"Black Cat escaped again from the cops. People started to lock themselves in houses because they are scared.
The police said that who will catch the unknown woman, will recive 500.000$"

Oh fuck that bro! Nobody can cath me for fucks sake! Continue hoping fuckers! I smirked and I changed the chanel.

Again I was there so I decided to turn off the Tv.
I got to the bathroom to take a long and relaxing bath.

--------------------------------------------------

I decided to put a new story because I think what IT will Be in hahaha.

So a think You like the first chapter because the Next will Be MORE GOOD THAN THIS.

BYE LOVE YOU HOES