Dinah began flipping her hair "Bish, I know" I playfully rolled my eyes at her before facing the rest of the group "The same goes for you three, y'all look hot" we all shared laughs and past stories until a certain someone stood behind me "Well we...

Dinah began flipping her hair "Bish, I know" I playfully rolled my eyes at her before facing the rest of the group "The same goes for you three, y'all look hot" we all shared laughs and past stories until a certain someone stood behind me "Well well well, Fifth Harmony finally reunited"

I spun around with a smile before pecking my wife's lips "Babe, meet my girls" Y/N smiled before greeting them with a hug "No need for names, I know you all already, perks of being a fan" they giggled before facing me "I heard the honeymoon's tomorrow, any specific destination?"

I gasped as I immediately faced Y/N "Babe we haven't picked a place yet" she smiles down at me since I was three inches shorter than her "It's already been taken care off, don't worry"

I narrowed my eyes at her making the Grey huff "Alright, the first stop is Bora Bora" I nod but soon frowned "Wait, first stop?" she smirks before shrugging "What? Do you think I'm just gonna let us have our honeymoon in one place? I don't think so Mrs. Grey"

I smiled at the mention of my new surname "Mrs. Grey, I like that" she playfully scoffs "You better cause you'll be sticking with me forever" I giggled when she started kissing around my face.

"Okay, save it for the honeymoon Y/N" I glanced over my shoulder and saw my Papa giving my wife a stern look, it was playful so it's cool, Y/N cleared her throat before pulling away "Right, sorry sir"

My dad nods at her before facing me with a huge smile, he's such a cute teddy bear "It's time for the flower toss chicken" I awed at the nickname before pressing a kiss on my father's cheek "Thanks dad, come on babe" I grabbed Y/N's hand, giggling when she keeps on rambling apologies at my father.

"I don't get why you're so scared at my father, he's such a big teddy" she pouted "At you he is, your dad transforms into a grizzly at me" I rolled my eyes as I kept on dragging her towards the exit of the church.

I faced the huge double wooden doors before Y/N, she smiles at me "You ready Mrs. Grey?" I nod before pecking her lips "Ready as I'll ever be Ms. Grey"

Then we both pushed the doors open and right on cue, we were covered with white confetti and rice grains, some even threw dollar bills "Congratulations, Ms. And Mrs. Grey" they cheered.

We both waved happily at our family and friends before I was picked up bridal style by my wife, I let out a giddy squeal and wrap my arms around her neck "Throw the flowers babe" she said.

And I did, I kept on laughing when Dinah and Normani pounced on it like tigers while Ally facepalmed at their direction before giving me a shrug.

Both women tugged on the bouquet with other women taking a step back, scared at the two "Dinah Jane, let go!" Normani groaned as she tugged but Dinah wasn't having it "Dinah Jane wants, Dinah Jane gets!"

They both pulled making the bouquet fly upwards and drop on Camila's lap, she stared at with rapid blinks before snapping her head at us, my wife and I chuckled at the Cuban when she gave us a sheepish smile and a smirk at the pouting girls.