Chapter 20

Encre's P.oV:

As I walked up the long open corridor to where the king had his arms open for me. I walked strait up to him anger printed on my face. And bitch slapped him so hard his crown fell of his head. All you could hear were the gasps of the servents and guards and the giggles of the queen. He turned his head at me with shock and anger. He grabbed the front of my shirt and pulls me closer to him. "Watch it you little shit I saved your ass from those creatures and I wont hesitate to give you backto them." I then spit on his face and he threw me onto the ground. "Watch it, I could break your little bones in two if I wanted to."
"M-my king dont hurt him he just woke up and is probably still sore from Carlos," Eterna says running up to me.
" Speaking of Carlos where is he??" I asked getting up.
"In the dungeon he will me executed in two days,"
"Why he helped you didnt he??"
"I asked for you unharmed and yet you retuned almost dusted."
"Now guards take him to his room I believe my little artist has been gone for to long." Guards came and grab both my arms and start to drag me out of the room.
"No! I dont want to be here! I wnat to be with my Fallacy!!!"
"Halt!" The king says and the guards stopped but didnt let go of their grip. "What did you say?"
" I said: I WANT TO BE WITH MY FALLACY!" The king walked over to me and slapped me. Harder than I slapped him. Tears started streaming from my eyes. "Did you fall in love with the king of Vampires my little artist?"
"Thats none of your business!" He grabbed me by the neck.
"Answer me!" I spat on his face again. He just stared at me then dropped me. I fell to the floor and the guards roughly picked me up again.
"Take him to his room. No food for a week." I glared at him as I was dragged to my new room.

The guards threw me into the room and locked the door. I ran over to the window. Luckily it was unlocked but it had bars on the other side so that I couldn't climb out. I sighed and sat at the desk right next to the window. I started to cry again believing I'll never see Fallacy ever again.

Azure's PoV:

I ran all the way to town and ran strait to the forest. I passed by the gate and kept running. Till I found myself lost.
"Help!!!" I yelled but no one came. I yelled it again and again. But still. Nobody came. Until someone did. I thought they were dangerous so I drew my sword. "Who's there?" I asked. Out came another skeleton. His bones were black and had colorful markings on his face. He also had wings. "Your a mortal arnt you," he said.
"My names Azure Im looking for Fallacy,"
"Why are you looking for my father?"
Father? He must be Fallacy's son.
"Its about Encre," I saw his face light up as he grabbed my arm and dragged me somewhere.

We walked for a while until we came across a black castle. "Inside now!" The Vampire said and dragged me inside. "Fallacy! FALLACY COME DOWN QUICK I HAVE NEWS ABOUT ENCRE!!!"
And like in a instance everyone in the castle crowded around me and the vampire. I saw other skeletons and monsters and vampires surround us. I even saw Tim, Stitch and Johnathan. There was a bunch of chatter come from the crowd then there was silence. At the top of the grand staircase was two skeletons. A black boned one and a white boned one. "Jasper, who is this?" Said the black boned one.
"A mortal who knows something about Encre."
"Well then mortal speak up"
"Um my name is Azure first off and um"
"I do not care for your name tell me about Encre,"
"O-okay he um, woke up today,"
"Woke up do you mean he's not dead?" Asked a female voice I turned my head to notice a female next to Johnathan. "Y-yeah he's not dead," I say the girl smiles. "But he is hurt, when we arrived at the king's castle, the king threw him to the floor twice and slapped him,"
"He WHAT!" Boomed the blackboned skeleton who I now know to be Fallacy.
"But that was kinda becuase Encre slapped him and spit in his face twice." Everyone's eyes were on me it was hard to concentrate on what I was saying. "And....and....and..Encre got locked in his old room becuase he used to be the king's artist. And the king said he will have no food for a week." I started crying for no reason but to cry. "And Carlos will be executed in two days-" then there was gasps. I looked up at Fallacy he had his eyes closed. When he opened them his voice boomed again. " We have to get Carlos and Encre back by infiltrating the castle tomorrow."
"Tommorow Fallacy we cant most of the soldiers are still wounded!" Yelled the girl.
".....Erra,"
"Fallacy no," the girl, Erra, i presume says.
"We have no choice,"
"We cant!! We'll kill innocent people if we do that!"
"We have to use our Ultimas Erra"
"Ultimas??" I ask.
"I'll explain later" Jasper says.

And that was it of the "meeting" I guess. Jasper explained to me what ultimas were. And I got to reunite with Tim, John, and Stitch. Erra came up to us after trying to convince Fallacy not to use Ultimas which I agreed with. They seem dangerous. "So?" John asks.
"Nope.....," she says.
"Well hey only people who have Ultimas and soldiers that are healed are going to the castle so there wont be alot of deaths," I say.
"Yeah becuase I'm going to,"
"No," John says sternly.
"Yeah,"
"Erra your still hurt!"
"I. Don't. Give. Two. Fucks. Im going."
"Then I'm coming with,"
"Alright then but if you get killed its not my fault!" And they walk away.
"They fight like a married couple my god." I say. Stitch giggled and Tim just nodded in agreement. There was so much tension and anxiety in the air. Everyone seemed scared. Even Fallacy himself. But no one showed it. And yet all of us knew that tomorrow might just be the end.

(1094 words. Im dead. I have done three chapters, one was a rewrite of chapt 1 and then i did 19 and 20 all over 1000 words. And i did two shit posts one was over 400 words. Ill hopefully get 21 out tommorow. And ill rewrite chapter 2 and maybe 3 today.)