Chapter 9

(Authors note: so for the council they are not part of rouges universe I just chosen some sanses that were close to error in the fandom (ecept Reaper) and changed their name. I will say who they are)
Encre's PoV:

     "Who are the Vampire council?" I asked confused.  I followed Suave as he lead me to the servant's quarter's. It was the next day and everyone was freaking about this council. "Well though Fallacy is the king, he has council members who help him with his kingdom. They each live in different vampire 'cities' and they rule them. And every third new moon they are supposed to meet and talk and they will stay here for a week."
"A week!" I say
"Yep".He says hurrying faster down the stairs. 

     Finally we had made it to the quarters. "So, who is a part of this, council?" I say as I sit down on a bed. It was surprisingly comfortable
"Well there's Fallacy, of course, then there is Massa, well Massacre(Geno), his older brother,"
"Older brother?!" I say shocked.
"Yeah I'll tell you about him later," he says and continues with the council. "Then there is Atrocity(Horror sans), Ash(Dust sans), then Carcinogen (Killer sans) and finally Expiry(Reaper sans),"
"So there is six members of the council," I mumble.
"Yes....and all but three are nice, well kinda nice." He says scratching his skull nervously. I watch as he walks around the large room to a bed draw and pulled something out that looked like a picture. He then walked back over to me and showed me it.
     It looked old but I could clearly see a small skele-child and a taller one too. The small one looked a bit like Fallacy which Suave pointed out that it was him anyway. The I looked over at the other one and he had a stern look on his face and an eye patch over his right eyesocket. "That is Massa, Fallacy's brother,"
"Wait if Massa is older wouldn't he be king?" I ask. Suave shakes his head as he puts the photo back. "Massa is weaker than Fallacy and is more fragile so their father chose Fallacy before he got to old to be king. Massa also agreed that Fallacy would become king."
"What do you mean by weaker?"
"Be lucky that I'm staying down here with you, or else you wouldn'tbe getting these explanations" he said with a chuckle.
"Im also lucky that you know alot about them," I tell him. And he sits next to me and starts.

Fallacy's PoV:

     There was a knock on the door and everyone froze. They were here. I hesitantly walked to the door and opened it to see 5 vampires waiting for me. I open the door and they all come in. One was dressed in white but had a red scarf. He also had a white eyepatch over his right eyesocket right away I knew it was my brother. "Fallacy" he says in a low voice. "Massacre," I responded.
It was silent for a bit. Then we ran into a hug for a bit both of us smiling. "Brother!" We both say in unison and we both chuckle.
"Now that you two have had your reunion can we get on with the meeting?" Says a low raspy voice. I turn to see Atrocity looking inpatient. I clear my throat. "R-right the meeting" I say.

We were walking to the meeting room when Carcino stops in his tracks. We all turn to him to see whats up. "I smell....blood."
"B-blood?" I ask.
"Mortal blood," he says.
"I smell it too," Ash says.
"I-its probably from my last blood meal," I say.
"It's skele-mortals blood," Massa says. "Where did you find a skele-mortal for dinner?" He asks me. I start sweating.
"I found it," we all look up to see Erra flying above us. "There is a bunch of skele-mortals that have moved in the surrounding villages and I found one and brought it back here. Now I suggest you guys should start your meeting," she lands on the ground and starts to walk away. Luckly they all believed the lie and we continued on to the meeting.

   Three hours later after the first meeting we went down to eat. Once we were down there Massa asked me a question I wish I didn't ask. "So, brother how long have you kept this mortal in the castle?" I stopped. He knew about Encre. Meaning he isnt safe anymore. "Fallacy I would like an answer," he says snapping me out of my thoughts. I gulp and I tell him the truth. "Three months....." I say. The others look at me angrily. I look at Massa and he smiles. "You can keep him, it seems like he has changed you. Its a good change." The others just stood their with their mouths agape. "Bring him up I'd like to meet him," He smiles and he sits down to eat.

     I walk up the stairs with Encre and Suave by my side. "Will they kill me?" Encre asks.
"Not on my watch they wont," I tell him.
"M-mlord are you sure this will be okay?"
"Suave, my brother knows Encre is here and know the others know. No I do not think this is a good idea." I tell him. When we make it up stairs I see Carcino, Ash, Atrocity, and Expiry stare in disbelief. I look at Massa and he walks towards us.

Encre's PoV:

    There were 5 vampires surrounding us when we got upstairs. I held onto Fallacy's arm afraidwhat was going to happen. There was one that had a black chemical coming out of his eyes, one had what apears to be bloodstains all over his clothes, one had a black robe and his face covered except his mouth, one had a crack in his skull and a red eye, then the last one. He was wearing all white ecept a red scarf. He also had an eye patch. Right away I knew this was Massa.
     He started to walk towards us and I gripped onto Fallacy harder afriad of what might happen next. He stops in front of us and smiles. And at that moment I was more scared then I have ever been before.

(1065 words)