Chapter 14

Suave's PoV:

It's been two weeks since Erra's incident. John has been keeping close tabs on her, barley leaving her side. The maids decided to tell everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, about me and Jasper. At first I was terrified that Lord Fallacy was going to reject it. But he luckily didn't. Every day it seems like everyone is in constant fear. Fear of the war and fear of what might become of Lady Erra. Mostly, out of everyone, Fallacy has been taking most of this to heart and has been stressed. Stressed of what might happen to his "daughter" and what might happen to his kingdom. Encre and Massa have been trying their best to help Fallacy as much as possible. But it doesn't seem to do much. The theives have surprisingly done stuff to help around too and so has everyone else. And that's all I can say that has happened these last two weeks.
     I sighed. I was cleaning up the dining room when there was a knock on the castle door. Seeing as no one else was around so I had to answer it. When I opened the door there was two mortals. A boy and a girl, the boy had brown messy hair with brown eyes, and the girl was wrapped up in a black blanket like cloth so I couldn't see most of her features. The boy spoke first. "H-hello, we are here to talk to lord Fallacy as Representatives of the werewolf clan." I was a bit suspicious of this since they both look like mortals.
"Why should I trust two mortals who say they're from the werewolf tribe," Then the girl spoke revealing her face. "Well," right away I saw two wolf ears and a tail come from the girl. She smiled then spoke again. "Bonjour, I am Annabell Evergreen, daughter of Phillip Evergreen the king of the werewolf clan." I just stood there a bit shocked then welcomed them inside as I went to get Lord Fallacy. On the way I passed by Gazelle and told her about our guests and right away she ran right to them. And I continue to my destination.

Fallacy's PoV:

I heard a knock on the door knowing it was Suave. I yawned and looked down at my love who was cradled in my arms. I kissed his forehead and got out of bed. I opened the door to see Suave as I predicted. "Lord Fallacy there are two guests downstairs they say they are Representatives of the werewolf clan and wish to see you. But be wary,  one is a mortal so we should be careful."
"Alright tell them I'll be down in a minute," he nods then leaves. I close the door and turn to see that Encre was awake. "Mon amour," he pauses a bit and looks down. I walk up and kiss his forehead again.
"Don't worry my love I'll be fine," he nods and smiles. And with that I get dressed to meet the new guests.
*Time skip past Fallacy changing and Encre watching him. Like a creep.*
I walk down the stairs with Encre by my side. I see the two guests there waiting for me. The female one noticed me first and curtsied the boy followed and bowed. "Bonjour Lord Fallacy, I'm Annabell, the daughter of king Phillip and-"
"Stitch? Timothy?" I turn to my love as he stares at the two wide eyed.
"My stars, Encre," Anna- Stitch? Says.
"What are you two doing here?"
"We are here to join you, well the whole werewolf clan wants to join you" Timothy says.
" Well then," I say. "Shall we get to business"

Erra's PoV:

I heard the maids talking about new guests that arrived. One is a werewolf and the other is a mortal. "A werewolf and a mortal?" Jonathan says. "It could be Stitch and Tim?" He asks unsure.
" If it is then how'd they find this place?" John just shrugs.
"Stitch is a werewolf she could've snuff out the place?"
"Impossible," I say shaking my head." She would've needed to know the scent already to find this place,"
"Oh? Why's that?" I just glare at him. He just stares back not getting it. "John, we are the higher ups in the vampire kingdom. If a werewolf, wolf, or human, that wants to harm us, is able to sniff out this place we would be dead."
"Oh.....Wait! How would a human be able to sniff like a wolf but isn't a werewolf?" I just facepalmed at his comment.
"A dog Johnathan, they would use a dog"
"Then you should've said that too!" I sighed knowing it might be a while till we get an answer. I know how Fallacy gets when someone he cares about is seriously injured.

Fallacy's PoV:

"First off I'd like to know how you two were able to find this place?" Suave asks them even though I already know the answer.
"My father directed us here with an guide," says Stitch.
"A gui-"
"Mostly likely a wolf right," I spoke cutting him off.
"Correct," Stitch says. "How did you know?"
"I could smell another scent on you both and figured that it was a wolf scent." The boy, Tim, looks at me confused with this info. Stitch just smiles. She then suddenly perked up like she remembered something and took a note out of her pocket. "Here this is the note from my father," she says handing it to me. It said this:

           Dear Fallacy,
I heard from my daughter that the mortal king, Asgore, has decided to start a war over a artist that you have at your castle. My daughter has also informed my that one of the Vampire hunters, loyal to the king, had requested that she and her love would take her to see me. (Luckily they both came back to me without her to inform me about this.) I think you already know who side I'm on dear friend. But if you request to fight this alone I understand.
                                From your friend,

                                                        Phillip~

P.s: I request that you would let my daughter and her lover stay at your castle for the night. Also don't be worried about Tim, he is already loyal to the werewolf clan and will most likely to be loyal to you.   

(1058 words,
Sorry for not updating for a long time guys as I said in the a/n I had writers block. So if this doesn't seem like a good chapter and maybe seems slow or something else the reason behind is that I tried to get a chapter out for you guys while deeling with some minor writer's block. So I guess I will see you guys in the next chapter whenever I decide to write it)