Chapter 18

(This chapter is a bit everywhere i may fix it in the future)

Third person's P.oV:

Its been two months since the battle where one of our fellow main characters Encre has been taken and most likely dead.

And also everyone hates Carlos. Becuase he's a d*ck.

Fallacy has been thrown into a depressed void but tries his best for Jasper and Erra, plus his workers. Everyone, mostly Erra, can seen how much pain it has caused Fallacy to lose his beloved Encre........ just like his other lover......Calimimi

Fallacy was in his room sitting on his bed,memories playing over and over again from when Calimimi was dying.

Fffffffflllllllaaaaaasssssshhhhhhbbbbbaaaaaaccccckkkkkk (flashback)

"Calimimi....." he holds the maids hands as she lies their on the bed slowly dying.

"D-dad will she-?" A small child stands in the doorway of the small bedroom.

"Erra what did I say now get out!" The small child jumps a bit frightened at his tone of voice but nods then leaves.

The skeleton sighs as he looks back at the dying maid. "Fallacy....." she says with a shaky and raspy voice.
"Yes what is it Calimimi?"
"Can I see Jasper for one-" she has a small coughing fit but returns to her sentence. "Last time?"

Fallacy nods as he calls for Gazelle. A short time later a small Gazelle rushes into the room. "Yes m'lord what is it?"
"Can you bring Jasper into the room,"
"Yes m'Lord." And she rushes out again quickly.

The dying maid has another coughing fit this time much longer than the last. "Hang in their Calimimi Gazelle is going to get Jasper." Her coughing fit ends and she just nods.
"Fallacy,"

"Shh.. quiet dont speak that will only make your throat hurt even more."
Then Gazelle comes back with a baby Jasper and hands him to Calmimimi then leaves. "Fallacy, promise me....you'll take care of Jasper and Erra-"

"I promise,"

"Let me finish, and when Jasper gets old enough tell him and everyone about his true parents, okay?"

"Alright, I promise" baby Jasper coos unknowing whats happening. Calimimi giggles but results in another small coughing fit with her handing Jasper to Fallacy.

"One more thing Fallacy...."
"Yes my dear?
"Did you truley.......love....me...."

And with that she fades away to dust.
Fallacy sat there for a moment then answers. "Yes.....I did"

He still sat their in that chair until her heard sobbing from behind him. He turned to see a young Suave and Erra in the doorway with some of the maids their too. The maids were sobbing quietly, Suave was just there in shock, and Erra was bawling her eyes out.

And from that day Fallacy had changed into a different man(skeleton?????)

End of Ffffffffllllllaaaaassssshhhhhbbbbaaacccckkkkkk (flashback)

Erra and Suave where in the library. Suave was dusting while Erra was reading a book to take her mind off the things that happend in the last month. Luckily for Erra her wings had starting to grow back. Unluckly for her is that mean more pain. "Hey Suave?"

"Yes Mlady?" Both of them not looking up from what they are doing.

"Remember when we were 'teens' and all the 'adventures' we went on?"

"Ah yes, and for that time you thought you looked bada** by cutting off the sleeves of your blouses. And covering up one of your eyes with your hair. And wearing all black except your blouses which were white." Erra glares at him then comes up with an idea to ger him back. "Ah remember your 'board that skates'"

Suave stops what he's doing and turns and stares at Erra. "Hey I thought we both agreed to never bring that up again,"

"Well we also both agreed never to bring up my "phase""

The two of them kept bickering for a while until John walked in the room. Then Suave and Erra started to laugh while remembering when they first met Johnathan.

Another flashback.

A young teenage Erra and Suave were walking around the forest when they stummbled upon the edge where thr village and Forest meet. "Oooooo..Suave can we?"
"Im sorry Mlady but we can not Fallacy's orders that no young should go beyond the border"

Erra pouts as Suave starts walking along the road again. Suddenly he heard russiling behind him and sees Erra running towards the village. He decided to run after her.

Erra looked behind her as Suave chased after her. Not realizing the figure in front of her. BANG. Erra falls to the ground as Suave catches up to her.
"Mlady are you alright???" Suave asks panicking. Erra rubbed her head as she looked over to the figure she bumbed into. He was a extremely tall pale fellow with brownish-green eyes and light brown hair. "Oh I'm sorry are you alright?" The male asks reaching out his free hand. Erra grabs it. "Its my fault I wasn't watching where I was going," he pulls her up. To Erra the man was a tree very tall, very buff, and very strong. "My name is Erra, this is Suave" she says motioning towards Suave who was behind her.
"I'm Johnathan," the man says. "To be honest I've never seen you two around here before and I've lived here all my life."
"We live on the other side of the forest. But Lady Erra wanted to explore so I took her out and we ended up here." Suave says.
"How'd you make it past the vampires?
"Luck," Erra says. Johnathan wasnt convinced that that was the reason but shrugged it off anyway.

Erra and John talked for a while while Suave just wanted to go back to the castle.

"M'lady I think its time to go your father might get worried." Suave says.
"Alright, lets get going then...." she says sadly.
"Bye then, I have one more question. Will you return." John asks.
"Depends if mlord lets us," Suave answers.
"Alright see ya till then I guess." And he walks away as Erra and Suave go to the forest.

"Fallacy is going to have our heads if he finds out that we, well mostly you becuase its your fault, went into the village."
"Thats if we tell him," Suave turns towards her shocked.
"Are you saying we lie?"
"Yeah then he wont have our heads,"
"What if he finds out."
"Well he'll only fine out if one of us tells him."
"Alright I guess we wont tell him,"

End of Flashback

"Ah yes, I remember that day you were much shoter back then Erra," Johnathan says chuckiling.
"What does that mean dipshit!?!?!?" Erra asks jumping off the chair getting ready to tackle the man.
"It means that you've grown since that time,"
"Yeah? And so have you Treeman," Erea says back.
"Can you two knock it off," Suave asks picking up the book Erra dropped. " 'The Power of Ultimas'" Suave says reading the title of the book. "Mlady why were you reading about Ultimas?"
"Becuase it caught my eye and I wanted to read it." Erra says.
"Ultimas???" John asks. "What are they??" Erra and Suave stare at him suprised that he doesnt know what that is.
"Welp sit down this is going to be long." Erra says and grabs the book out of Suave's hands and they start explaining to him what they are.

(1225 words.