Chapter Forty One: Restless Behavior

The Grey Residence 9:35PM

It began to rain as soon as Tam and Teddy made it to his parent's house. The two ran up the steps and barged into the front door. Tam giggled breathlessly and she removed Teddy's coat from over top her head. They managed to put the wet belongings away and move into the living room. Tam looked out into the night and watched the million of raindrops fall from the heavens and hit the earth. She wrapped her arms around herself and took a deep breath. She had a lot of things on her mind that she was keeping on the back burner but it was times like this when it was quiet that she would focus on some of the issues bothering her. Her cousin was on the top of the list she didn't know if Gina was going to be okay. She knew she was unhappy and hurting. Then there was the secrecy regarding her marriage. She was elated to be connected with Teddy but she'd never kept a secret this big from her parents and she was afraid that once it was reveal that they would be hurt. She didn't want to hurt them she just wanted the connection without the drama.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Teddy asked as he handed her a cup of tea. She hadn't even noticed that he'd disappeared into the kitchen. She cradled the cups with both hands.

"I was thinking of secrecy, lies, and betrayal," she confessed and he frowned.

"We aren't lying to anyone. If anyone were to ask me if I were married I would tell the truth, but nobody has asked me so what they assume is on them." Teddy shrugged and took a sip out of his own cup. She strolled over to the chair across from the couch where he was sitting.

"I lie by omission is still a lie," she muttered as she looked down into her cup and moved her tea bag around with her spoon.

"Do you want to tell them?" He asked her seriously.

"Yes, but I … I still have conflicted feelings about it." She crossed her legs and sighed. She didn't want to think about all this anymore. She needed a distraction. "What about you? What are you thinking about right now?"

"Well Tamera Grey, I was thinking that I'm pretty horny and I don't want to be here I think I mentioned that two you when we were at my Uncle's house," Teddy confessed without any hesitation. Tamera laughed out right.

"Yes I do remember you mentioning something to that affect," she tried to calm herself. Teddy fought against a smirk of his own.

"It's not odd for me to tell you things like that you know. You don't have to act bashful about it. You're my wife would you rather I tell someone else I'm horny?"

"No, I just … all of this stuff is still pretty new to me. I think admitting something like that is bedroom talk," she stammered a little but she was honest. Her family was a bit prude like when it came to sex. Her mom had given her the worst sex speech in history when she was younger and she never heard any odd noises in her parents' house. She'd barely seen them kiss for that matter. Teddy grew up in a much freer household. His parents were very touchy feely and once he realized what sex sounded like he knew that his parents were very active though he tried not to focus on it.

"That's bullshit Tam. Plus, I'm not always turned on in the bedroom. For instance if I thought I could I'd fuck you right here, right now. You'd let me because I know you're feeling what I'm feeling. I can tell," he whispered in that voice. Tam scoffed and looked down in her lap and then back at him.

"How?" She asked softly as she picked at her fingers.

"How?" He repeated.

"How do you know?" He smirked at his wife's innocence. He liked where the conversation was going.

"Well for starters, you're eyes darken. You tend to clench or cross your legs when you're turned on. Your stare becomes much more invasive, especially in this area." He pointed to his crouch. Tam clucked her tongue and rolled her eyes.