Chapter Fourteen: Unstable Goal Digger

Grey's Residence- 11:12PM

"You told her what?" Christian looked at his wife in disbelief.

"I told her the truth Christian. She wanted to know my concerns and I told her, she's a flight risk and a little unstable. I don't think she really loves Teddy. I think she loves the idea of being with him and may be afraid of losing his attention." Christian hopped into bed and Ana followed suit. He dragged his shirt over his head and Ana got lost in looking at the perfection that was her husband. After all these years she still got lost in him so easily.

"You were a flight risk. You left me," Christian murmured the thought of that day still sent chills down his spine. "I'd hurt you and you distanced yourself from me because you felt that you could never give me what I needed. We weren't on the same page and I had to contact you to get you back."

"I know but, that's different," Ana murmured as she leaned into her husband and began to place little kisses along his jaw line.

"How so?" He breathed. "I was more than unstable when you met me. Does that mean I wasn't right for you?" Christian statement made Ana take a moment to study his expression. He seemed pretty passive about but he was kind of confused. Ana had been so patient and understanding with him. Why couldn't he do the same for the woman who seemed to have her son's heart.

"Christian I don't want to talk about this," she murmured. "Tamera seemed okay with everything and I allowed her to say her piece. We're going to try to be social but I still have my doubts. I feel like they are risking their friendship for nothing and I just hope they are able to pick up the pieces after it doesn't work out."

"I've never heard you seem so pessimistic." Christian pinned his wife underneath him and all talk of their offspring ceased.

Ted and Tam's Apartment 11:30 PM

Tam strolled into her bedroom and Teddy was on his laptop steadily typing away.

"Dishes are done," she informed him as she slid out of her slippers. "No thanks to you." He looked up at his girlfriend who was grinning at him. She undid her red silk robe revealed the all too short lingerie she was wearing. She teased her hair a bit and twirled around so Teddy could get the full view.

"Stop tempting me Black, I've been working on this proposal for two days and I'm ready for it to be finished." Tam climbed into bed and peaked over Teddy shoulder. Teddy inhaled deeply she smelled so good it was a sweet floral aroma.

"When's your meeting with Moore?"

"Friday," Teddy huffed and continued to type.

"Well, it seems like you've got a lot of information for him. I just think they guy is being intentionally difficult, which is crazy this is amazing opportunity and will make his company look way more credible. He's lucky we're giving him this opportunity because I know at least three more companies that are more credible. I say if he doesn't make a decision soon we look into someone else because we're wasting your time and energy. For example, I'd love to be using a little of your time and energy right now Teddy Ray." Teddy gave Tam a little kiss on the cheek.

"I want to add one more thing and then I'll give you all my time and attention. Can you reach into my bag and grab my flash drive?" Tam leaned over Ted and grabbed his bag off the ground. He peaked over his computer and looked at Tam's ass which was propped up in the air. He watched as her nighty inched up as she scrambled through his bag. "Tammy are you wearing a thong?"

"Put your computer down and find out?" She wiggled her little fanny and Ted chuckled. Teddy did as he was told and scooted Tam so that she was situated in his lap. He allowed his hand to caress her thighs and inched his fingers up her lingerie. Damn, it was a thong he grabbed at her bottom and Tam groaned. Tam parted legs slightly and Teddy knew what she wanted.

"Tam, I need to finish this proposal. You're being a naughty, naughty girl!" He lifted her gown and kissed and bit her hard on the ass.

"Ouch, Teddy!" He popped her before she slide over to her side of the bed. "Fine I'll behave but don't blame me if I fall asleep before you're finished." She cradled her head to her pillow.

"You never told me how things went with mom," Teddy said while he worked on. He wanted to keep Tam talking so she wouldn't fall asleep. He was trying to ignore the hard on that he'd gotten from playing with her. Work first, play later that's how he was raised. Tammy was that way too but she was an early riser and she was a little ahead of schedule right now.

"The business was good we secured the venue," Tam murmured.

"And the lunch?" Ted took a moment to look at Tam and she scrunched her nose up. She debated giving him all the information but she knew that he was just going to bug her until he got all the details.

"She gave me the information I wanted. I know why she doesn't want me with you. She thinks I'm an unstable gold digger. She put it way nicer but that's the general gist of it," Tam chuckled as the thought how ludicrous the notion was. She may be a little unstable, but never has she ever been an opportunist.

"Really?" Ted raised his eyebrows and then burst into laughter.

"I know right and I think I burst her bubble today when I told her you weren't a virgin before we started going together," she giggled. Teddy rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I think that it went well though at least now I know where I stand in her eyes and I know that her worries are unwarranted." Ted nodded as he saved his document and finally closed his laptop.

"Damn straight. Now, where were we Miss Black? Oh yes, I was about to get you naked!" Tam giggled as Ted assumed the position and pulled her clothes off in one swoop. "It's time for me to put the baby to bed." Ted murmured before he kissed his girlfriend and got lost in her.